HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP US

If you got a notification about this chapter ignore it I'm just editing a few chapters-Harlyn(AKA the author) Jan 10 2024
I didn't know what to write☹️ I never do ngl- This chapter isn't a chatfic btw🙂

Text=whispering
Text=notes or wtv
(for later in the chapter)

What Harlyn is wearing btwI drew the photo but used a base and inspo pic

I drew the photo but used a base and inspo pic

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

5:37 𝙰𝙼

You and Harlyn were currently at school sitting in the hallways. It was very early so there were barely any students. You got bored and started reading the old messages from the group chat. There were a lot of messages from the middle of the night before you two were added. Everyone was asking each other if they were okay. That only made you wonder if they were going through the same thing you and Harlyn were going through.

Scrolling a bit more, you noticed that the mood in the first messages were way different than the previous ones. Like Aiden yapping on about stuff, trying to convince(force) Ashlyn to go on that field trip, and Aiden annoying tf outta Tyler. After a few seconds you heard Harlyn sigh next to you. "You good?" you turned towards her.

"Yeah, I'm just bored." She stared at her feet for a moment. "Let's sneak in to the teachers lounge."

"Why?"

"Because they always have the good snacks in there... And itsway more fun than just sitting in the hallway."

"Oh... Yeah let's go."

(Time skip to the gym this is most likely a lazy chapter btw)

6:15 𝙰𝙼

"YOU BITCH-"

"HUSHHH- You're going to get us caught!.."

"You almost pushed me out of the vent! That would've been your fault....."

"Jeez. Let's just go back..."

"Thank god.." You rolled you eyes at her and rolled over to crawl back. Yet Harlyn stayed...

"Actually... You go back, I'll get us some stuff."

"Praying your bitchass gets caught." She stuck her tounge out at you as you crawled away, which you response with kicking her. But luckily you were out of the vent and in the hallway before she could beat the absolute shit outta you.

Sighing, you walked over to the water fountains and stood next to them. For the next nine minutes you just stood there until Harlyn ran out of the door, she didn't crawl out of the vent, she ran. Out. The door.

"Did you seriously get caught?"

"The cabinet was locked so I had to break it- Just run!" She sent a small frown your way as she ran past you, turning around and throwing a few bags of snacks at you. "And take these."