confession♥

Subhadra open the door her eyes fully filled with love. Arjun entry in room and close the door.

Arjun move closer to his love without saying anything he hug her she too hug him back. They both were dearily missing each other's presence. After sometime the broke the hug Arjun and subhadra sit near balcony from were the can look at sky. Arjun look subhadra and smiled.

Arjun move toward subhadra and take subhadra feet he removed her old anklet amd made her wear new anklet. Subhadra really like the anklet then she remember the gift she brought for him she goes inside and came with a box subhadra open it and remove the ring and place it on his left hand fourth fingure.

Arjun said"you have no idea how much I miss you ".

Subhadra said" So you think I don't miss you".she turned her face.

Arjun said"nothing like that priya "kiss her cheecks. Making her blush.

Subhadra said"you know na bharta nakul he will definitely come a distrub is again".

Arjun smiled and said"he will not as I take promise from him".

Subhadra said"promise???.

Arjun said"let me tell you".he sit with her on bed and held her hand.

Flashback

Arjun said"nakul i am going to meet subhadra so please today don't distrub us let me talk her after all i am talking to her after 10 years ".

Nakul said" Ok bharta i promise I will not distrub you ".

Arjun hug him and thank him.

Nakul said" Bharta but remember that you are not married ".

Arjun said" Nakull"......

Nakul said "sorry bharta you can go"...

Flashback end.

Subhadra said"bharta nakul will never change".

Arjun said in her ears" But you have changed first you very cutest now you are most beautiful ".

Subhadra blushed.

Arjun made her look at him and move his head to hers. Subhadra was breathing heavily as Arjun breath fall on her face. Arjun hand went near subhadra waist which was too soft Arjun then softly kiss her lips it has been half hour they were kissing. Subhadra try to broke the kiss for air but for Arjun she was only his air. After 1 hour Arjun leave her lips. Arjun look at her lips is was wet and become more pink because of kiss losing all control Arjun again kiss her. In between kiss subhadra balance slip and she fall on bed Arjun fall over they were still kiss. After sometime they broke the kiss. Arjun get up from subhadra and subhadra too get up.

Arjun was sitting on bed and subhadra was laid on his shoulder. Arjun kiss her forehead. Subhadra smiled.

Arjun ask"how are you how was your days in kanyakul and pashuram asharam "

Subhadra said"excellent I enjoy it ".

Arjun smiled. Subhadra said" How was your gurukul days".

Arjun said "perfect I really like it".

Subhadra smiled.

Arjun look at subhadra eyes and look at her and said" Subhadra you are the one who stole my heart you are my happiness when pitashree died I was shattered I was become depressed but after your arrivel in my life my happiness didn't stop you are the one because of whom I leave happily your presence gave me strength your this loving eyes always care love and respect for me which I always love you are my heart my hearts beat my solumate my happiness my lifeline I love you the most in the world, I love you bhadra, love you so so much priya".whike cupping her face.

After Arjun was over subhadra eyes were teared she directly hug him tightly and said"I love you too ,I love you too partha".

Arjun subhadra hug each other for long time.

Arjun said"it's late now you should sleep priya let me take leave and you take rest".

Subhadra nodded. Before going Arjun hug her and kiss her forehead. Subhadra to kiss his forehead.

Arjun proceed toward his chamber he was happy that he confessed his love and she accept lovingly Arjun happiness was not at any bound. He enter in room and become shock.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Why Arjun become shock?

Please vote♥