3

As the clock struck seven in the evening, a tangible sense of anticipation filled the air, marking the commencement of the much-awaited anniversary celebration. The backyard, meticulously adorned for this special occasion, transformed into a vibrant and bustling hub of activity. The radiant decorations, in harmony with the theme of the celebration, added a festive touch to the atmosphere.

Members of both the Rathore and Rajvansh families were fully engrossed in their roles as hosts, extending warm welcomes to the arriving guests. The air was filled with the hum of excited conversations and the joyous laughter of family and friends coming together to celebrate the enduring love of the elderly couple.

Aridhaan, taking charge of overseeing the arrangements alongside Yug and Yagya, ensured that every detail was in place for the evening's festivities. The meticulous planning and attention to detail reflected the significance attached to this milestone celebration.

Dressed uniformly in black, as per the color theme of the party, the family members exuded elegance and unity. Aridhaan, in a striking dark tuxedo, stood out, emanating a sense of refined charm. The attention shifted as Aradhaya descended the stairs, enveloped in an enchanting air that captivated the gaze of her family. The celebration had truly begun, and the ambiance was charged with excitement and festivity.

Devi, with a protective gesture, gently folded her knuckles to ward off any evil eye, a traditional practice rooted in deep belief. The collective gaze of the family, momentarily diverted from the celebrations, fixated on Aradhaya, standing in their midst like a beacon of grace.

Aridhaan, enamored by Aradhaya's beauty, extended his hand, a silent invitation for her to join him. His warm smile bespoke both pride and gratitude as he enveloped her in a brotherly embrace. "You look truly enchanting. Thank you for wearing the dress I chose for you; you've added a special charm to this clip," he playfully huffed, his affectionate acknowledgment resonating in the air. Aradhaya responded with a cheeky smile, "Thank you, bhai, and thank you for choosing this beautiful dress. You look quite handsome yourself."

With a heart full of gratitude and eyes sparkling with joy, Aradhaya moved forward to greet her family. The atmosphere around them buzzed with the cadence of laughter and the warmth of familial bonds. Each step she took was met with a familial embrace, a testament to the love and affection that enveloped her.

As the evening unfolded, Shravan made his entrance, accompanied by a lady in a cream Anarkali, radiating an ethereal charm. Pausing near the family, the lady humbly touched the feet of both Rathore and Rajvansh elders. Meenakshi, with a reassuring hand on the girl's back, introduced her to Aradhaya, "Aru, meet Ridhima, your to-be bhabhi."

Aradhaya, her eyes gleaming with anticipation, warmly embraced Ridhima. "I've been looking forward to meeting you for so long. I'm sorry to have missed your and Shravan bhai's engagement," she confessed with a chuckle, glancing mischievously at Shravan. "Your choice is gorgeous, Bhai. How did Bhabhi settle on you?" The lighthearted banter drew laughter from everyone, and Shravan responded with a playful smirk.

Ridhima, accompanied by her parents Seerat and Ajit Rana, extended their greetings to the family. Aradhaya, in a gesture of politeness, joined her hands in greeting. Seerat, holding Aradhaya's chin admiringly, expressed, "You are really very beautiful, beta. May God bless you. It's so good to meet you." Aradhaya responded with a gracious smile, acknowledging the warmth of the welcome.

Taking centre stage, Aridhaan, with a microphone in hand, addressed the gathering. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Thank you so much for joining us today on this auspicious occasion of the 65th anniversary of our dear dadu and dadi. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. The celebration is doubled as our dear Aradhaya is here with us," he announced, eliciting applause from the crowd.