8. Your Daughter

The next morning, Aryaman was the first one to wake up. Pushing the blanket away from his body, he stood up with closed eyes to stretch his neck as it was paining from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. 

He slowly opened his eye lids to find a small delicate figure sleeping right opposite to him. Confused as to why she wasn't sleeping in the room, he walked inside the room to check whether there was something that made her uncomfortable in there, forcing her to sleep outside. He checked the washrooms and the closet but found nothing out of the place. 

Sighing he walked out and bent towards her sleeping form. His heart melted seeing her puffed cheeks on the fluffy blanket held to her cheeks. 

"You look cuter while sleeping firecracker" He smiled to himself. Noticing the time, he thought to wake her up. 

"Maitrii" He stood up to fold his blanket while calling out her name. He kept calling her whilst doing the blankets, but she didn't stir even once in her sleep. He huffed out in tiredness and walked to her and was to shake her up so she could wake up but found it rather awkward to touch her in that manner.

Instead, he played the song he heard her singing last night on full volume on his phone. Maitri slowly stretched her body on the seat and woke up with a smile when the song was half wa though.

"Good morning Mayu" She wished herself and smiled to herself.

"Good morning Mayu" Aryaman repeated her words trying to hold back his laughter when she looked at him as if he grew two horns on his head.

"Woooo" She stood up at the speed of light and held the blanket in an attacking pose.

"Relax tiger relax" Aryaman said pushing the blanket on the seat.

"You scared me" She looked at him accusingly, stretching her neck.

"Well, its not my fault. It was my first time seeing someone wish themselves good morning" He stood up to go for a bath when she also stood up.

"I want to go first" She stood right opposite him, stopping him from going.

"I woke up first so its only fair I bath first."

"Have I told you how much I hate you recently?" She scoffed and sat on the seat with an angry pout.

"You shouldn't start your day scowling small girl" He teased her before entering the room and locking it from inside.

"Couldn't he have bathed and then woken me up?" She muttered to herself before sleeping back into the blanket for a nap.

Aryaman quickly took a bath and walked out dressed in navy blue shirt paired with grey pants. He gelled his hair back and rolled his sleeves up.

"Maitri, go bath" He said opening the door holding the papers in his hands

"She again slept" He saw her sleeping again and hit his head with his hand.