nakul and dushala teasing arjun♥

Arjun entered and shock to see dushala and nakul waiting for him.

Nakul ask"what did she said bharta".

Arjun said"she accept me nakul she too love me".

Nakul said"I already know ".

Arjun said" How?.

Dushala said"I tell him before you came she tell me that she love you".

Arjun smiled. Nakul said"so dushala now we should start to call her bhabhi".

Nakul said "yes dushala from today onward bharta Arjun will forget us".wiping fake tears.

Arjun said" Nakul nothing is going to happen like this".

Nakul smiled and said"how you confessed her"..

Arjun smiled amd start to tell.

Flashback

Arjun look at subhadra eyes and look at her and said" Subhadra you are the one who stole my heart you are my happiness when pitashree died I was shattered I was become depressed but after your arrivel in my life my happiness didn't stop you are the one because of whom I leave happily your presence gave me strength your this loving eyes always care love and respect for me which I always love you are my heart my hearts beat my solumate my happiness my lifeline I love you the most in the world, I love you bhadra, love you so so much priya".whike cupping her face.

After Arjun was over subhadra eyes were teared she directly hug him tightly and said"I love you too ,I love you too partha".

Flashback end

Dushala said"so sweet bharata".

Nakul look at him and ask "when you buy a anklet ".

Arjun said" That day I said you that I was take scroll that days".

Nakul said"oh so you lied me."

Arjun smiled.

Nakul said"bharta we will tell mata ".

Arjun nodded and said" Now go and sleep it late" .

Dushala and nakul left and Arjun sleep and close his eyes.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥