Chapter 1: A Meeting Under the Sakura Trees

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the small clearing where cherry blossom trees gracefully stood. It was the perfect evening for a leisurely stroll, and Muichiro found himself drawn to the serene beauty of the blooming sakura.

Muichiro, an amnesiac and emotionless young swordsman, wandered through the forest, his thoughts lost in a sea of confusion. He didn't remember his past, nor did he understand his present feelings, leaving him in a perpetual state of detachment. The world around him seemed dull, devoid of emotions he couldn't comprehend.

As he approached the cherry blossom clearing, he noticed a figure sitting under a particularly majestic tree. Muichiro blinked, trying to make sense of the sight before him. It was a young girl, her long, dark hair cascading down her back. She wore a white kimono adorned with delicate floral patterns, and her bamboo muzzle showed she was a demon - a fact that didn't faze Muichiro in the slightest.

Curiosity, an unfamiliar emotion, tugged at Muichiro's heart. He stepped closer, his eyes fixed on the girl, who appeared deep in thought as she admired the blooming sakura.

Nezuko, for that was her name, was enjoying a moment of peace amidst her struggles as a demon. She had found solace in nature and, above all, the beauty of cherry blossoms. The gentle rustling of the petals in the evening breeze reminded her that, despite her condition, there was still beauty in the world.

Feeling a presence nearby, Nezuko turned her head and locked eyes with the enigmatic swordsman. His blank expression startled her at first, but she sensed no hostility in his demeanor. Instead, his tranquil gaze held a trace of curiosity - something she hadn't encountered in anyone she'd met so far.

"Hello," she greeted softly, her voice a melodic whisper that cut through the silence. Muichiro's eyes blinked once, acknowledging her greeting.

"Hi," Muichiro responded simply, surprised by the sound of his own voice. His voice was quiet, like a whisper of a breeze among the cherry blossoms.

Nezuko smiled gently, appreciating the simplicity of their exchange. "It's a lovely evening to watch the cherry blossoms, don't you think?"

Muichiro nodded in agreement, finding himself strangely drawn to the young demon's presence. He found her calming, and the cherry blossoms seemed to dance more vibrantly in her presence.

"I enjoy the cherry blossoms too," he admitted, surprised by the admission. It was the first time he had expressed his emotions aloud since losing his memories.

Nezuko's eyes widened slightly in surprise, then softened with understanding. "It's wonderful that you can find joy in them. They remind me that there's beauty in this world, even amidst the darkness."

Muichiro tilted his head slightly, intrigued by Nezuko's perspective. "Darkness?" he asked, not fully comprehending the depths of her struggle.

She nodded, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "Yes, I'm a demon. It's been a challenging journey, but I've found hope and peace in simple moments like this."

Though he struggled to grasp the concept fully, Muichiro could sense the weight of her words. The emotion behind them tugged at his heart, and he felt a flicker of empathy for the young girl in front of him.

"Hope," he whispered, repeating the word as if trying to understand its significance.

Nezuko smiled warmly, appreciating the connection she was forming with the mysterious swordsman. "Yes, hope," she replied. "Even in the darkest times, there's always hope."

As the sun continued its descent, the cherry blossoms painted the clearing in shades of pink and white. Muichiro and Nezuko continued to sit together, enjoying each other's silent company. The blossoms swirled gently in the breeze, their dance a reflection of the newfound connection between the two souls under the sakura trees.

Little did Muichiro know that this chance meeting with Nezuko would become the spark that ignited the emotions and memories he had long forgotten. And in the midst of cherry blossoms fluttering, a journey of self-discovery and companionship would begin for the two unlikely souls brought together by the beauty of nature and the gentle touch of hope.

Cherry blossoms flutteringOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara