•5• Wedding

Both family are in shopping mall,
Y/n didn't speak a single word till now, Jungkook staring her with a bunch of questions in his mind. "Why she was refusing to marry me?" , "Why she agreed?" , "What happened to her today?" , "Did she cry??" , "If she agreed with the marriage then why she's not showing any interest?" , "Is something wrong with her or I'm thinking too much??"
His thought break by his mom "jungkook lets go select dress for y/n."
"Hmm."

After a while...

Jungkook came back with his eomma.
"Y/n you're gonna love your wedding dress, it's so beautiful." Jungkook mom said.
"Jinjja." Y/n smile but her eyes is not with her.

Y/n again started scrolling her phone.... Her eyes filled with tears.. before she started crying she said, "you guys carry on I'll company you after some minutes." She ran away from there.
Jungkook followed her and found her crying in a corner.
"What happened y/n?"
She keeps crying.
"Hey don't cry tell me.... Did someone hurt you?? Tell me his/her name I'll beat him/her..."
Y/n still don't say anything.
Jungkook snatched y/n's phone from her hand and see taehyung pic with haejin..
"Is this boy cheat on you??"
You keeps crying...(sobbing)

Jungkook pulled you close to him and gave you a simple hug...

(Just imagine yourself and jungkook here)he started caressing your head "stop crying

he started caressing your head "stop crying." You feel warm and comfort in his hug , its feel like you're in heaven right now you almost wet his shirt with tears.
But......
When you realise you're hugging jungkook whom you used to hate... You pushed him..
Took your phone from his hand
"This is none of your business.." you said and started walking while cleaning you face.

Jungkook was standing there still can't understand anything.

A/n : i feel like I'm making y/n so rude, isn't it...?

Y/n was on her way when she bumped into someone....
"Ya y/n-aah are you crying." Said the man.
"Ah no i-its just something in my eyes. But its okay now." A very big lie 🤥.

Jungkook POV
Who is that guy y/n seems very close to him....
Y/n walk closer to them...
The man standing there caressed y/n's head and then pinch her cheeks.
"Ahh it's hurt." Y/n pout in angry.
"Oh , let me see." That man again pinched her cheek.
Y/n playfully hit his arms. "Why are you doing this!!"
"I-I...."before that man could say something he saw a man standing there looking very familiar.
He pushed y/n a side the walk toward me.
"Hey, are you jungkook?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Yess, who are you?" I questioned him.
"I'm Kim Namjoon, y/n's elder brother and also ceo of kim industries..." He's namjoon.
"Oh."
No doubt why these two were looking so close after all he is her brother.I am also a fool what do I keep thinking. Aishh sorry.
"Hello what are you thinking??" Namjoon ask.
"Huh, n-nothing lets go to continue our shopping." I said.
"Yea , I'm also here for that." Namjoon said.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
Y/n who was standing there quite finally said something, But not to me.
"Ah , lets go little demon." He said to y/n and again he got a hit on his arms.