10. Morning After

"You know there was this time when we went to papa's friend's house. His sons asked me and Divi what we'd like to watch. You should have seen their faces when we said Aadalat. Those poor boys thought that we'll pick DDLJ or MPK but then there was us. After that day, we all became such good friends. I'll take you one day to meet them. We all would have a lot of fun" The night went on and on with them telling each other the stories of their childhood that they didn't realize when the slept on the sofa itself.

NEXT MORNING

Aryaman was sleeping on the sofa comfortably in an uncomfortable position while Maitri was on the opposite side sleeping on her right-hand side, leg dangling down the sofa and hugging the sofa pillow tightly. Both of them were curled into fetal position that kept them warm.

Maitri woke up due to continuous beeping of the phone indicating a phone call.  Groggily she moved her hand randomly on the carpet to find something lean like a phone.

"Hello" She held it to her ear still sleeping. When the ringtone didn't stop she opened her eyes annoyed and looked at the object in her hand.

"Remote" She looked at it with hatred and threw it away before searching for the phone. She took the phone from the table and swiped towards the green area rubbing her eyes to clear her version.

"Aryuuuu" The loud sound from the phone immediately opened her eyes making her watch the phone with wide eyes.

"Maitri" She heard the whispers. Running a hand over her face she smiled at them.

"He's sleeping. I can wake him up if its urgent" She said trying ease the commotion on the other side of phone.

"Oh no no beta its okay" She heard her boss Rishav say smiling.

"You and Aryu were getting cosy shosy??" Aviraj asked taking the phone from Rishav's hand. Aarchi entered the screen and supported Aviraj in giving Maitri teasing looks.

"I know my bhaiyu looks damn hot but guys atleast wait till the marriage then do whatever you want" Aarchi said clapping her hand with Aviraj as they laughed at Maitri who resembled a tomato.

"There's nothing like that. We both were sleeping in the sitting room so hence I have his phone" Maitri explained trying hard to not roll her eyes at their weird imaginations.

"Hayeee, you guys couldn't control to reach the bedroom that you started in the living room only.  Your son never listens to me" Ruhanika said looking into the screen at Maitri and then at Rishav who made a disgusting face at her.

"Am glad he doesn't listen to you shithead" Rishav said pushing Ruhanika out of the frame. Maitri who was holding the phone looked at them in shock. It was quite a surprise for her to see her boss who she had always seen so uptight and dominating to be fighting like a child. Ruhanika pushed Rishav out of the frame and took the phone from Aviraj.

"Did he ask for your consent? Did you enjoy? Was he good in bed?" Ruhanika was asking when Saaransh and Vikram joined in and shot their questions at her. She was confused at seeing so many new faces at once and them asking her questions she had no answers to. She was thinking of an answer when the phone from her hand was taken away.

"Nothing happened between the two of us last night. We slept like two good children on their sides" Aryaman who had woken up due to the commotion couldn't hear his siblings and cousins teasing the hell out of his newly made girlfriend and decided to intervene.

"Naughty boy, say the truth I won't tell bua" Saaransh took the phone away from Ruhanika and walked away from her as the younger generation followed him.