viii | willow

KEY:
sahana / keerthy / ishita

ladies, i need to tell you all something

tea! i'm here.

aren't you supposed to be watching a movie with vikrant?

that idiot is running late. don't date a policeman, kids. they're too busy upholding the law to make it on time for a date.

but your man is so fine

that's the only thing saving him from my wrath

and stop eyeing my man, ish

hey i'm just appreciating what needs to be appreciated.

trust me, i appreciate him enough

ladies can we focus

yes what

that asshole asking you to have dinner with him again?

no. it's not about him.

i told you guys about veer, right?

the one who makes his own coffee! liked him from the start. what about him?

i've been talking to him. through texts.

omg

and he is such a flirt. but the good kind. he makes me laugh and blush.

made our desi elsa blush? no way

yes way

how does he look

that's the thing

he looks so goddam FINE. like HOT max

what are you waiting for? snag him girl

ish, i think you are forgetting something

her engagement? that asshole can fuck off

i don't know why veer has suddenly come into my life at this time. why couldn't he have come sooner?

if he had, do you think it would make a difference?

he's just so nice. he makes me feel giddy. and i don't even know him well.

I don't know if there's anything there between us yet but i feel like there could be. and it scares me. what if he is the one?

think of it like this. you haven't even met him right? maybe he is just pretending to be nice. maybe he is a bigger asshole than your fiance who traps women with his honeyed words. snip this thing off in the beginning if you think he's trouble.

no, he can be good trouble. just the kind of trouble you need to set yourself free from your dad's grasp. just take my advice and see where this thing between you and veer leads, babe. go with the flow. we'll see what happens.

maybe

if this ends poorly, i'll be there to say 'i told you so'.

okay mom.