crowing ceremony ♥

Gandhari send royal angavashtra for yuddister.kunti was help her.then she left to yuddister chamber and see all pandavas with subhadra and dushla.

Today was crowing ceremony of yuddister the palace was decorated beautiful. Other pandavas, subhadra,dushala and kunti were with yuddister.

Subhadra said"see jyest i keep promise ".

Nakul said" What promise".

Subhadra said"I promise him when we were small that i will come when his crown ceremony will held so see i came".

Yuddister smile and pulled her cheecks.

Yuddister take blessing from kunti and all left to sabha.

Priest ask dhritarashtra permission he granted unwilling. Bhishma karna pandavas subhadra dushala kunti vidhur and gandhari were happy and other were jealous.

Yuddister sit on the sit which is for him. Priest apply turmeric paste on his checks then they did abhishek from milk and water after that they made him wear jewellers and make him wear a garland. Yuddister goes toward dhritarashtra and dhritarashtra made him wear a crown.

All said"yuvraj yuddister ki jay
yuvraj yuddister ki jay

Yuddister sit on his chair. Now all were happy.

It's evening.

Arjun was with subhadra in her chamber she was talk about the days she spend with karna in parshuram asharam and kanyakul days. Arjun was just admiring her. Arjun kissed her cheecks continues which made he blush.

Arjun said"you know god really first take my all happiness by take my father but how he gave me you he gave me unlimited happiness".

Saying this Arjun hug her very tightly. Subhadra hug him. Arjun placed her curls behind her ear. Arjun kiss her forehead and said"you know you look extremely beautiful only I know how I control myself ".

Subhadra look at him and said teasingly" So marry me you don't need to control"she start to run she ran toward bed Arjun came running behind her subhadra turn back and see Arjun, Arjun leg slipped and his fell on bed with subhadra.

Subhadra was look at Arjun was feel on her. Arjun slowly touch her cheecks they had a Romantic eye look. Arjun place her curls behind her ears then he kiss her neck then Arjun bend down subhadra close her eyes and Arjun kiss her lips . He then pulled her on him he hug her around her waist and she keep her hands on his chest that kiss last for long they wish to live like this forever. Like there was no tomorrow.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥