Packed

*honestly you can just skip this chapter if you want to get to bill
this chapter isn't that important*

(this chapter is just about daniela's last day and not about her meeting tokio hotel. this is just to give some insight on daniela 🤗)

February 17, it's Daniela's last day of school before she moves to a completely new town, school, everything.
She gets up out of bed and turns to her closet.

I literally wear the same things every week there's really no point in caring today.

She takes out jeans and a shirt with a random design and puts it on. She goes to her bathroom and starts brushing her hair. She prays to the lord there aren't any knots 😞🙏
after she's done she goes downstairs and sees her sister arguing with her mom.

why tf is my sister so rude all the time for NO REASON

"Gabby get up you already are late for school!" her mom shouts

"SHUT UP i'm going to get up. Plus 1st period doesn't even matter aren't we moving tomorrow anyways?!" her sister yells back

i feel bad for my mom, my sister is actually so annoying.

Daniela goes into the kitchen and looks for anything she can eat.
she grabs a bagel and cream cheese and pops it in the toaster.
while she waits she goes and grabs her backpack, she puts her laptop in her bag and grabs her charger as well.

😨... OH MY GOD i forgot to charge my laptop

she practically threw her laptop back out and put it on the charger even though she only has like 15 minutes until she has to leave.
after worrying about her laptop she remembers her bagel.
she walks to the kitchen but finds her SISTER eating her bagel

"GABBY. what the fuck" she whisper yells

"It's not my fault you left it...we have more it's literally not that serious."

"i don't care. that one was mine" she replies
"too bad i guess 🤷‍♀️"

Daniela just leaves because she usually skips breakfast (because she doesn't have time 😒) and she'll eat at lunch anyways.

it's finally time to leave and Daniela packs her stuff up.
She tells her mom and they all get in the car
she drops off her sister first because she's already late, then drives to Daniela's school.

(i'm switching to first person now cause i'm too lazy 🥰)

as soon as i get into school i'm already annoyed by everyone there again. the first bell rings and everyone goes to 1st period.
this is my last math class here...LETS GO!!

i don't care at all about what my math teacher is saying because i'm moving anyways. i just sit there hiding my phone under the table. i'm in my phone basically the whole period until the bell rings, i get up and walk out quickly so i can get this day over with.

honestly i'm skipping the school day cause i realized how boring this is 😭

when i get home most of our house is already packed except my clothes and a few other things in my room.
i walk into my room and start packing everything up.
i finish FINALLY and lay down on my mattress. it really hits me that i'm never gonna be here again, it feels weird but there's really nothing that matters to me here.

i sit on my phone for most of the day until i have to go to sleep. i'm excited for tomorrow and i fall asleep quickly to get it over with

END OF THE INTRODUCTION CHAPTER TYPE THING 🙌🙌

the next chapter with prob have bill and tokio hotel and whatever i jsut hope this wasn't boring