•7• Is this LOVE!?

Sorry for not uploading,, here is the ch for not uploading on sunday
ENJOYYYY......

LOVE YA'💜
Don't forget to vote.

Y/n came back and sit.
"Sorry for keep you waiting. Jungkook forget his handkerchief so---"
"Its okay lets continue." Taehyung show his boxy smile.

Then silence fill the room.

"Y/nn.. Did you change your phone no.? Taehyung broke the silence.

" Oh yeah I lose my old phone so I change my phone no." y/n said.

"Ooh. I see. I have a question for you y/n-ah."

"Ask!"

"Are we still best friends..??"

"Why do you wanna be friend with me now?? You didn't say a single word for me that day."

Taehyung get up from his seat, walk toward and Kneeled down.... Y/n stand up in shock.

"Y/n I'm really sorry I regret too much for not taking your side that day plzz forgive me, I had a very big fight with haejin after that, y/n plz can't we live like before??"

Y/n remember her past with taehyung it was really happy days tears started falling from her pink cheeks... She miss taehyung too much these dayss and as today she take revenge for what haejin did to her.

She nodded.

Taehyung get so happy... He hugged y/n "thank you y/n-ah." He broke the hug then pick his wine glass "cheers..."

Both are happy now.

Haejin also came and join them.

Taehyung and y/n talk alot about what happened when they were not in each other's life.. They both were so happy but haejin is not. She give a fake smile when they look at her.

After couples of hours

Y/N POV

When I was about to leave I got a phone call. It was jungkook.

Jungkook:

Hey, are you still
there?

Me:
I'm leaving.

Jungkook:
No need just wait
there little long. We will
go home together.

Me:
Okay.

"Sorry guys I'll stay little more time..jungkook is coming to pick me." I said to both of them who were standing behind me. Taehyung just nodded his head. "Jungkook is coming! Lets sit then." Haejin looks so happy wheneven jungkook reject him Aishhh she is so stubborn girl.

Cool down y/n-ahhh take a deep breathe.

Few moments later jungkook came I opened the door he look so sad so I ask,"What happened jungkook is everything alright?"
"Yes!" Why he's so sad.
"Why are you so sad then?" I ask.
"I'm not sad.... I'm soo happy I got that contract it will be profitable for our company." He shows his bunny smile.

"Ohhh Really!!!? Congratulations." I jumped in happiness.

Jungkook POV:

"Guyss congrats... You guys did a great job.  Today everyone can go home early." Everyone started clapping..

I also left with everyone because I want to give this good news to y/n.
I called her and told to stay there I will pick her up.