26: Why again!

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The road was still silent as ever if the low grunts of the car and growls of the wolves could be avoided, but it was too difficult for the blue-haired who was breathing heavily, desperately trying to get out of the car.

Another loud growl and Taehyung felt his movements getting harsher, causing the belt to finally let go off of his figure, and soon he tumbled out of the car, groaning lightly at the dizziness. His hand involuntarily moved up to his head that throbbed with each little movement of his body, only to find something warm over his fingertips.

The thump behind him made him quickly look back, a shrike almost leaving his lips, but he gulped it down and softly scooted back, trying again not to get the attention of the wolves standing there because he was hidden behind the car. The wolf howled, his voice echoing, and suddenly, the whole area was filled with their howls.

Taehyung's back collided with the wall, making him realize that he was stuck between the car and the wall of the abandoned building. It took a few moments before he recalled his phone, but unfortunately, the screen was broken when he found it after searching silently, all while the wolves were busy howling.

"Hyung, wake up, please." Shaking the male, Taehyung whispered, but Hoseok was out cold, and it made the male more than scared. Surrounded by a whole bunch of angry beasts, with his hyung not responding, probably quite injured and stuck on the road... were enough reasons to make him panic.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to open his phone and call an ambulance first and then maybe some other help, but the cracked screen didn't let him touch it properly, bringing tears of helplessness to his eyes.

Those lips that smiled a few hours ago, wobbled, but he bit them harshly when the area went all silent... silent to the point that he could hear his own breaths and the silence was gone when a car screeched right where he was stuck. A huge sigh of relief passed his lips when very familiar faces came into his view.

"Hyung!"

"Oh my Lord!" He heard Hyuna shrieking after Soobin's shout with Yeonjun already coming to help him out of the place. But like a lightning bolt struck his brain, he shook his head for the youngsters to stay away, afraid that wolves would hurt them.

The wolves growled again, rushed to the side to get them all, and Taehyung cried out in fear for the three innocent students and his hyung who was already wounded, God knows how much.

Soobin was pushing the car away from the wall so that his hyung could be rescued while Hyuna tried to get Hoseok out and Yeonjun was on high alert because of the wolves surrounding them.

"Hurry up!" Yeonjun looked freaked out, his stance ready to fight with a baseball bat in his tight grip that he got from his car, and Taehyung dreaded the outcome if he actually started to defend against those beasts. The hands around his torso dragged him out, forcing out a strangled groan of pain when his legs scratched over the broken glass, quickly emitting blood from there, too.

"Soobin - "

"It's alright, hyung. We are here, don't be afraid of them." Soobin, even when looked panicked, said confidently with affirmation in his eyes.

Taehyung clutched over the younger's sweater when he was halfway lifted away from the crushed car. "Hyung-"

"Hyuna got him," Soobin answered and was about to take the blue-haired to his car who had many questions in his head when something caught his attention, and probably of everyone else except Taehyung, who was facing away from the wolves.