38. Drugged, Intoxicated [M]

Tuesday, May 2nd

I'm barely conscious when Seamus immobilizes Myla. I'm barely conscious when Tavish flings me onto his bare shoulder and carries me into a subway (because taxis don't accept drunk passengers) and drags me back to his hotel room (because I forgot which one mine is). My body thaws quicker than my mind. So as I regain use of my limbs, my mind stays fuzzy and borderline delirious. But that's probably also because I'm unbearably aroused and I might just rip my trousers right off. Tavish is pacing around the room. I'd say it's because he's so drunk he probably couldn't walk in a straight line if he tried. He'd say he's thinking but God knows he barely knows how to do that.

In hopes of making the pain in my groin a bit better, I shed off my pants. Tavish freezes, meditative finger still under his chin, and watches me without a word. I let out a loud grunt at the small amount of relief I feel. Tavish swears under his breath before resuming his pacing. The arousal pumps in my veins, troubling my mind in a matter of seconds. Unable to control myself, I palm myself through my underwear to relieve the ache. Whatever drug I was given definitely has some sort of enhancer, something about penile blood flow. Anyway. I doesn't matter because my hand works just fine at shooting sparks of pleasure through me. Shameless, I moan.

Tavish snaps his head towards me again. He slowly sizes me up. His eyes widen when he catches sigh of my hand kneading my bulge.

"You're really— Oh, God," he whines, rubbing a hand over his face.

I watch his hand, imagine it on my erection and moan even harder. In disbelief, Tavish just stands there. It doesn't take me long to tip over the edge as I imagine him touching me all over. I cum in my pants. They feel wet and sticky and I'm still just as painfully hard. I groan in frustration. I'm too exhausted for this. I need more to satisfy me; I need skilled hands and a dirty mouth and a strong man to handle me. I need Tavish. And despite all that happened, I hope he's willing to grant me this.

"Hmm... Please help, Tav," I plead. His face, flushed by the show he just witnessed, freezes.

"You hate me, Billy. You told me so." He seems so torn, it's so hot.

I'm panting by now. I feel so hot, like my skin might melt off. There's a thick layer of sweat clinging to every inch of my skin. I want him to lick it off. Just imagining his tongue running all over my skin makes me roll my eyes back with delight.

"Help me," I repeat. "So... hot."

I writhe on the bed. Left without a choice, I discard my shirt. My chest glistens with sweat. I want Tavish to touch it and he's fully aware of that. He crips up, looks away from my body. I check him out like it's my first time seeing him half-naked. Gradually, my eyes fall from his gorgeously flustered face, to his toned body. I want to bite his shoulders, suck on his chest, lick down his stomach, kiss his snail trail.

"No, this is... no." Tavish whips out his phone. Are we about to make a sex tape or what? "Crash was sober right?"

The mention of his name makes me scrunch my nose. "Why do we care?" I ask.

"He could babysit you," Tavish says, more to himself than me, and begins to enter a number on his dial.

Abruptly, I stand and snatch his phone away.

"Hey!" he calls.

I flop back onto the bed and tuck the phone away under the covers.

"Give it back, Billy." The order is stern and I might have taken it seriously if he didn't look so hot right now. I tug on my lip with my teeth, shake my head petulantly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want to call Crash."

"But why?"

"So he takes care of you."

"Why can't you?"

The question seems to have him taken aback. But he picks honesty either way.

"Because I'm so close to losing control," he replies and the answer tingles in my groin.

"Do it."

He laughs stiffly. "I know you want me to but no."

I pout like a toddler. My erection is fucking painful and I want him now. Consequences don't faze me, not right now. I just want him.

"I want you, Tav."

"You don't want me, you just want somebody. That could ruin you so be careful, Billy. You need to watched over and that's all."

I didn't listen to what he said. I was lost in the fantasies my mind built where he's with me on this bed. So I decide he deserves a bit of encouragement.

"I want you to touch me, make me feel things no one else can, makes my heart beat for you." His eyes tell me he wants the same. But the sternness of his face tells the opposite.

It's like he's scolding me. "You're intoxicated, Billy."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, and I'm hard as fuck. So feel free to help out," I say.

"No, I just told you, you're intoxicated."

My erection is so painful I feel dizzy. I need him and fast.

"So are you."

He grimaces and I see he's torn. "I don't want to take advantage of you," he says and it's sweet but right now I want to be railed and nothing else.

"Let's take advantage of one another," I offer and something must snap because he leaps over me.

Soon, his mouth is on mine and his hands on my skin. I'm so sensitive and needy that I'm a whimpering mess already. He first palms me over my boxers, then slips a hand in and strokes my erection. He bobs his hand fast, squeezes roughly. I arch my back in sensitivity. His mouth trails down to latch onto my nipples. I fist his hair and pull. He moans against my chest. That's what makes me cum for the second time.

"So good," Tavish praises into my ear.

"God, please."

Tavish flips us around so I'm straddling his lap. He slips off his pants and then both his undies and mine. Once we've both stripped naked, Tavish lets me lead. I rock my hips, slowly at first to grasp the movement and then faster and harder and better. Tavish rests his hands on my hips, squeezing now and then when I make him feel particularly good. He's so hot. I'm so lost in him. When I grow tired from the sheer fatigue, the fading intoxicating, the mind blowing sex, Tavish allows me to rest on his chest. We rut against each other slowly. We kiss sloppily. The ache has subsided. Everything fades to black as my orgasm hits. The last thing I remember is Tavish stroking my hair and calling me pretty.