•8• We slept TOGETHER.

2 weeks later.

There is no increasment in their relationship they just started talking to each other. Most of the time jungkook started talking.

Jungkook POV:

I'm on time today when I go near dining table I saw breakfast was already placed but y/n was not there. I look at the kitchen y/n was sitting on the kitchen counter like a kid talking to someone so I didn't disturb her and started wait for her that when she came we started eating then she looked at me and mouthed 'start eating' I obey her and I started eating.
When I finished eating she came with my coat and tie.

"Okay, bye, take care."

She hung the call.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Your eomma." She said.

"My eomma why she called you?"
She started tieing up the tie and I'm looking at her this is the only time I'm free to watch her.

"She said that she'll come this evening if she call you you'll definitely get forgot so she called me."

"Ohh.......
Whatttt??????" My eyes got widen or you can say I  jungshook.

"What if she find out that we didn't live together?" I asked.

"Hmm, I was also thinking that what should we do?" She asked back.

"I'll send someone to help you, move your stuffs in my room.

" Okay, done." She said.

"Here wear your coat." She helped me with my coat.

"Bye."

"Bye bye."

Y/N POV:

Its been more than 1 hour when jungkook went. No one come to help me yet so I think I have to do it myself.
I went to my room.
I started packinv my clothes and decorated in jungkook's wadrobe. Then I hear *Ding Dong* bell rang~.

I open the door revealing a man.

??? - Hi are you jeon y/n or I say Mrs. Jeon jungkook.

"Y-Yes."

??? - I'm Park Jimin 🐤 Jungkook's friend but now working as an employee in his company....I'm sure he never told you about me because he occasionally talked to me... Sorry because of traffic I got late.

He's so talkative.

"Oh nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Said jimin and smile.

"Soo what I have to do?" He asked.

"Jungkook didn't tell you?"

"Nah I told you that he occasionally talked to me He just said 'go help my wife at home'. " He said mimicking jungkook.

I giggles.

"Ohkay, I want to move the stuffs of this room into this room."

"Okay what are we waiting for, lets start." He said while folding his sleeves.