𝟬𝟬𝟳. how to get the girl

CHAPTER SEVEN,how to get the girl

CHAPTER SEVEN,
how to get the girl.

WHEN SOLANA COLEMAN FINALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THE DARK MYSTERIES SURROUNDING HER HOMETOWN, SHE WAS SHOCKED THAT STEVE HARRINGTON ALREADY KNEW. He knew everything. Everything. Solana couldn't believe that they were monsters lurking around Hawkins. She definitely couldn't believe that Steve already fought one.

Dustin Henderson decided to tell Solana the truth, especially since he is certain that Dart is indeed a Demogorgon. Lucas Sinclair didn't want his older cousin to get wrapped in the drama surrounding the Upside Down. Lucas, along with his friends, all decided that Solana will never find out the truth. Well, that was until today. Now, the young teenager was educated about all of the things that's been happening as of lately. Her reaction surprised both Steve and Dustin. She was calm. Way too calm for someone that just discovered that monsters are real.

The three individuals came up with a plan. They were going to lure Dart and trap him, again. This time, the plan needed to work. Dustin doesn't know what he's going to do if the plan fails. Tomorrow, they are all going to meet up.

At this exact moment, Solana was walking to her front door with Steve trailing behind her. The ride from Dustin's house was completely silent. The music from Steve's radio didn't help the shared awkwardness that surrounded the two teenagers. Steve wanted to say something to her, but he didn't want to make her upset. Even though she isn't talking to him, he still insisted on walking with her to the front door of her house.

     Steve was in his head. He doesn't know why she's acting this way towards him. His eyes meet her gaze. "I'm just not understanding why you're giving me the cold shoulder," He lets out a deep breath. "What did I do wrong?" Steve was genuinely concerned. Earlier in her room, the two shared a moment. He thought that she was finally warming up to him. Perhaps he thought wrong. "Just let me know what I did, so I can fix it."

      Solana wanted to tell him that she was confused. She's confused about her feelings for Steve which won't seem to go away, no matter how hard she's trying. There are more important things that they need to worry about right now. "It's nothing, Steve." Based on how he was looking at her, he knew that she was lying. He didn't believe a word she was saying. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Solana already knew the answer to her own question. She just wanted to give Steve the hint that she was ready for him to go. It was a long night, and she still need time to process all of the information that she unexpectedly learned.

       Steve was somewhat disappointed. He's not sure why he expected her to tell him about her thoughts. Hopefully, when all of this is over, they can both have a long overdue talk.

   "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow..." He quietly lets out. Steve wasn't in the mood to deal with his parents tonight. But, the thought of seeing her the very next day was enough to bring him the peace that he desperately craved. He hated to admit it, but he loved spending time with her.