peaceful night ❤

Subhadra turn back and see karna , dushala and vrushali. She ran to them and they all have group hug.

Subhadra said"bharta you came".

Karna smiled and pulled his cheecks and said"how can i not come when my one and only sister say me to come".

Subhadra hug him one again.

Dushala said"so bharta nakul we should start calling her bhai".

Nakul said"correct sister".

Subhadra said"stop it bharta".

Subhadra hug vrushali and said"I am glad that you came ".

Vrushali said" You invited me so i came".

Subhadra introduced them to vasudev rohini devaki krishna and others.

Vasudev said"now go everyone and sleep from tomorrow all will have work ".

All nodded.

Vasudev said" Subhadra show them room".

Subhadra said"ok pithashrre ".

She showed them room.

Subhadra goes toward her chamber and stand in balcony and look toward moon. Suddenly she felt a hand on her waist. She turned immediately. She sighed in relief.

Subhadra ask " What are you doing her go and sleep".

Arjun pulled her by waist and said"I was not feeling sleepy so i came to see my would be wife and ask her for a ride with me can we go".

Subhadra said"ok come ".

Arjun and subhadra goes out of palace. They reach near a river it was beautiful scene.

Arjun stand and see that love of his life going toward water. Subhadra called him and he goes near her . They dipped there legs in water and she keep her head on his shoulder and he keep his head on her head. They both were drown in love. He held her hand and she held his hand.

Arjun ask"bhadra you know that princes need to marry multiple time for kingdom can you forgive me after that".

Subhadra inside felt hurt but she said" I know that you can't love them like you love me".

Arjun know she is hurt and said"I promise subhadra I will never marry again after I marry you".

In palace :

Krishna smiled. Also tears come form his eyes knowing about there future.

Subhadra hug him were tightly and said"I love you parth so much".

Arjun said"I too love you so much".

Arjun peck her forehead temple and palms.

Subhadra splash some water on Arjun Arjun did they same they spend whole night running laugh playing.

After sometime they goes to there palace and Arjun drop subhadra to her chamber. And he left.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥