•10• Confession!!??

I'm looking here and there thats all I can do now then my eyes landed at bar counter. God why don't I saw it before. I went near and sit on chair.
"Excuse me, bring me a glass of wine."

"But mam you...... How....."

"What can't I drink?" I shout on him.

"No mam I didn't mean that."

"Then give me what I want."

He then bring me a glass of wine.

I quickly finish it "One More." I said while wiping my mouth.

He started looking at me with sympathy eyes.
"Stop starring and give me what I want." I yelled.

I was drinking again and again.
Then I started feeling dizzy I rested my head on my counter.
Then I hear someone saying...
"Y/n.....Y/n.."
"Are you okay?"
"Wake upp let's go home."

I slowly open my eyes but everything is around me is totally blurry I can see there was a familiar figure.

Jungkook POV :-

After talking to the guest I realize y/n was all alone I make my way there but I didn't find Y/n.
I got verry worried. I could not find her anywhere. My heart started beating fast with fear and anxiety. I started looking around My hands started trembling. Then I saw a girl on the bar counter. Is she y/n? What is she doing there? Is she drank? OH GOD what is happening? I go toward her and shook her body.

"Y/n.....Y/n.."
"Are you okay?"
"Wake upp let's go home."

She chuckled and said,
"At last you remember me?"
She seemed little angry I know why, because I left her alone for a long time at the place which was she's not familiar.

"I'm sorry y/n let's go home."

"I don't want to go home with you get out of here. Leave me alone."

I helped her to sit straight "I'm sorry y/n... I'll never do that again." She sighs and closed her eyes and laid her head on my chest. She looks very drunk. I asked to the waiter there "Hey how many glass she drank?"

"Abouttttttttt E-Eight to T-Te-Ten glass!"

"What????"

"I'm sorry sir I told her to stop but she didn't listen to me."

"It's okay. Thanks." I smiled at him.

I then help Y/n to stand but she can't even stand properly I help her to walk and make her sit on the passenger seat and her seatbelt..
She's sleeping peacefully. I then started driving toward home 🏠 When we reach I hold her in bridal style this time and get into home She opens her eyes,
"WhAt ArE yOu dOiNg? LeAvE mE NoW!!!!"
She jumped on the floor. I hold her shoulder helping her to stand.
"I wAnT tO TaLk."

Shw jerked my hand away and sat down on the couch.
"I wAnT tO TaLk tO yOu."

"Okay we will talk tomorrow go to sleep. You're drunk now."

"No nOt TOmOrRow I wAnT tO TaLK NOw AnD YoU'rE GoNnA LiStEn. SiT HeRE." She tap on the couch beside her. I have no chance except sitting If I don't sit she's gonna to angry at me and I don't want her to angry at me.

She took a deep breath and ask, "Jungkook do you even care about me?"

"Yes I do Y/n."

"No, you're not you're lying."

"No Y/n, I do care about you."

"Okay then fire that Shin Chan-Mi thing."

"Wait!!! Do you know What are you saying?"
I stand up because I think she's drunk and talking nonsense. I started walking toward stairs.