28: Bizarre feeling

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung huffed, poking Hoseok's cheeks after making sure that he was all fine to be teased a bit. The older lay there all comfy as if he was just sleeping, enjoying his day off. Another huff left his lips, but soon he was on his feet when he heard a very faint creak of the door.

He suspected Jimin or maybe Jin, but not a small kid looking at him with wide eyes and mouth agape like he was frozen right at the spot. It didn't long before he was already walking toward the awestruck kid with a small smile on his lips. 

Crouching down at his level, Taehyung softly waved with the same smile that only widened, almost breaking into his infamous rectangular one when the little one gasped. "Hey, little cutie."

The kid bit his lip, a small redness spreading at a dangerous rate all over his ears and cheeks, making him look more adorable, but to Taehyung's dismay, he didn't reply in any way instead kept stealing glances.

"Um, are you, perhaps, lost?" Taehyung posed another friendly gesture, trying to caress the soft, silky hair of the small bean, but the kid jumped back, shaking his head with a shy smile because of which an upcoming sadness made its way back.

"Oh, then -"

"Tae!"

Both the kid and Taehyung turned to the call and smiled widely when a very familiar figure rushed to them, holding a basket covered very perfectly. Looking at the male, Taehyung was already on his feet, and even his smile faltered a bit when he gazed down at the leg, but the way Jimin was running to him, soon widened again.

Jimin placed the basket on the side table hurriedly before stopping right in front of the human, showing his pearly white teeth. "How are you? I missed you so much!" Saying that the beta hesitated, but to his utter shock, he was engulfed in a tight embrace by none other than Taehyung.

"I'm fine, Jimin." Taehyung pulled back, still having his unique smile when he noticed the surprise on Jimin's face, probably because he had initiated the gesture.

"Why? Can't I hug you now?" Raising his brow, Taehyung teased and enjoyed the way Jimin got baffled.

"What! NO! No, I mean, yes, you can hug me... It's just, Um."

"You were taken aback, I understand." Chuckling lightly, Taehyung patted his shoulder but felt a tug on his pants. Looking down, he met with those cute eyes staring at him.

"Yes, cutie?"

Jimin gasped when he finally noticed that the kid was there all the time when he had a surprise hug from his favorite human, but it wasn't the sole reason for his gasp because he saw those eyes flashing blue for the very first time.

Taehyung's smile vanished the moment he saw those alluring browns turning to light blue, and the next moment, the kid was on his knees with one hand over his chest. "Luna,"

Unconsciously, Taehyung stepped back, and couldn't understand what to do or say when a seemingly normal kid was kneeling in front of him while calling him by the name he hated the most.

"T- Taesoo, dear, calm down." Taehyung blinked, glancing in between the kid and the beta who was panicking, which was strange. 

Taesoo, however, stayed rooted at his place, not paying any attention to what Jimin said. In nervousness, Jimin knelt beside the omega and softly patted his head to get his attention, which he still couldn't, making him tenser because it never had happened before.