𝟬𝟭𝟬. the heroine is back

CHAPTER TEN,the heroine is back

CHAPTER TEN,
the heroine is back.

THE FEELING OF UNCERTAINTY WAS TOWERING OVER EVERYONE. The night took a turn for the worst. With all of the individuals occupying the Byers household, there needs to be an immediate intervention. Chief Jim Hopper needed backup, and his frustration was evidently shown. Joyce Byers had nothing to say. Bob was dead...

Steve, Solana, and the middle-schoolers were currently in the dining room area. Whereas, Nancy and Johnathan were overseeing Will. The Byers boy was still unconscious and sadly, it was for the better.

With a dreary expression on his face, Mike briefly glances at Will's drawings. Despite everything that's been going on, Will is beyond talented. Not only did he channel the knowledge of the Shadow Monster, but he also managed to draw a map, which revealed the Upside Down tunnels beneath the town of Hawkins.

Mike strolls over to one of the puzzle games Bob brought over in the earlier days. "Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?"

      Lucas reacts, "Really?" Mike turns around to face his friends, "He petitioned the school to start it and everything. Then he had a fund-raiser for equipment."

      Mike walks closer while he continues conversing, "Mr. Clarke learned everything from him," His sorrowful tone is beginning to become cheerful as he reminisces about Bob Newby. "Pretty awesome, right?" Lucas and Dustin both agree.

The Wheeler boy sets the puzzle piece on the table, "We can't let him die in vain."

       Dustin retorts, "What do you want to do, Mike? The Chief's right on this. We can't stop those demo-dogs on our own."

The term demo-dogs made everyone curious. "What the hell is a demo-dog?" Solana raises a question. All eyes were directly on the Coleman teenager. "I swear you're always making shit up," She remarks.

"Demogorgon...dogs," He pretends as if he's putting something together with his hands, "Demo-dogs. It's like a compound. It's like a play on words—" He makes an effort to explain, on a deeper level.

     Max's eyes widen, "Okay, we get it." Dustin's face has a look of defeat. "I mean, when it was just Dart, maybe..."

     Lucas Sinclair vocalizes his point, "But there's an army now." Things are now harder than they ever expected. "Precisely," says Dustin.

    It was like a lightbulb went off in Mike's head. "His army," His sudden actualization causes Steve and Solana to peek at him. "What do you mean?" Steve inquiries.