𝟬𝟭𝟯. you and me

CHAPTER THIRTEEN, you and me

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,
you and me.

       TODAY WASN'T A GOOD DAY FOR STEVE HARRINGTON. It felt as though the universe was truly against him. Entering into the unknown—also known as the tunnels, wasn't his decision. But when it's 5v1, you don't have a choice but to go along with the winning side.

His encounter with Billy didn't go in his favor. Steve lost a fight, once again. Maybe it's time for him to sign up for self-defense classes, just so he can win a fight at least once in his life. He hasn't looked at his reflection or anything but based on how he's feeling, he knows for sure that he's in bad shape. When Steve regained consciousness, he felt the warm touch of Solana. It was obvious she was caring for him at that moment, which resulted in all of their lives being in danger. This was due to Max's awful driving. He doesn't know what to be more concerned about; a minor driving or Solana openly behaving affectionately towards him?

The tunnels were the task at hand now—not his confusing love life. He was also the last person to enter the tunnels, and once he was underground, he couldn't believe the sight in front of him. "Holy shit," He reacts. Down here was a disaster. There was Mike, who was looking at a map, that was poorly drawn. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way."

"You're pretty sure, or you're certain?" Dustin had his doubts. Mike's tone didn't sound believable or convincing.

  "I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know." Mike replies. Steve was totally against the idea of Mike leading them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so."

Mike turns to glance at Steve, "What?" Steve approaches Mike, "Any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it, dipshit?" Steve takes the map from the younger boy. His voice becomes a little bit louder, alerting everyone that he will now be leading the way. After all, he is responsible for all of them. They all follow Steve's footsteps, with Solana being at the back of the group to ensure that all of the kids are safe.

Now at Hawkins Lab, Eleven and Chief Hopper are now inside the building. They both know how dangerous it is to be there, but it's not like they have a choice. Hopper ran into Dr. Owens, who was attacked by the creatures. While Hopper was providing medical assistance to him, Hopper introduces Eleven and Dr. Owens to one another. The young girl has been under the care and protection of Hopper for the past year. The guardianship of Eleven is something that has brought Hopper a lot of joy, whether or not he will admit it. If something goes wrong, now or in the possible future, Hopper wants to ensure that the young girl will be taken care of. That is why he made an offer with Dr. Owens.

𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃

ALL SOLANA COULD THINK ABOUT WAS THE SHOWER THAT SHE'S GOING TO TAKE ONCE SHE ARRIVES HOME. She was beyond disgusted but now wasn't the time to complain. There were more important things to worry about, like saving Will's life. It wasn't a secret that everyone was disgusted by their surrounding environment. Complaints from both Max and Lucas were heard but Steve reminded them to keep moving.