mehandi❤

All Royal Queen make bride ready for mehandi ceremony.

Subhadra wear light but beautiful saree because this is mehandi ceremony.

Subhadra entry in Hall. And she sit on her sit. She look fo find his love looking at her with love.

They both can't believed they are getting married. Subhadra look down Blushingly.

Then rukmini and revathi came and take subhadra hand and start to applied mehandi on her hand.

It had been half hour after that subhadra mehandi ceremony was finished.

Rukmini ask "arjun come here".

Arjun goes near her rukmini.

Rukmini shows subhadra hand to arjun and ask" Find out your name arjun from her mehandi".

Arjun held subhadra hand and start to search its take sometime to him to find his name.

Arjun said"I get rukmini see".with happiness.

Rukmini said"your are great Arjun she arya he fine it you take 3 day to find you name".

Krishna said"so what it doesn't mean he is great".

Rukmini said"then what's mean".

Krishna said"it's is because you gave Arjun 20 minute to find but you all didn't gave me time ".

Rukmini said" No ".

Krishna said" Yes".

Rukmini said"no".

Krishna said"yes ".

Balram said" Stop fighting like a kid".

They both nodded.

Kunti said"it seem that Arjun who can't his angavashtra without help of his mata had find his name in his would be wife hand".

Nakul said"don't say would be say his wife I am right bharta Arjun".

Arjun said"nakul if you tease me you can't handle my revenge "while standing beside Karenumati.

Nakul said" Sorry bharta leave your brother".
And hug him.

All smiled.

Nakul said"bhabhi when you will get marriage after that we will play prank on bharta arjun"

Subhadra nodded and smiled.

Nakul said"bharta we both pranksters will not leave you am I right bhabhi ".

Subhadra said" Yes bharta nakul".

All laugh.

Revathi said"gudiya you can go to your chamber ".

Subhadra said" Ok bhabhi".she get up and goes to her chamber.

Vasudev said"all get ready and come to dining hall for dinner.

All nodded and left.

Subhadra was going to her chamber suddenly some dust goes in her eyes she closed eyes. She can't rub her eyes because she applied mehandi.

Suddenly some on held her by waist and she lose her balance and she goes inside her chamber that person made her stand and said"don't move bhadra let me blew in your eyes".

Subhadra nodded.

The person blew in her eyes after that she open her eyes and find her love Arjun .

She smiled at him. She see he was having something in his hand.

Arjun whispered in her ear"I can't applied mehandi to you can I apply now".

Subhadra nodded.

Arjun make her turn. Subhadra ask him "parth mehandi should applied on hand na".

Arjun said" You hand doesn't have space and I celebrate mehandi in different way you just see".

Arjun made her turn he remove her hair from her back and applied mehandi on her back. He write there "subhadraarjun".

Arjun said" While universe will take Arjun name after subhadra so I wrote subhadraarjun ".

Subhadra smiled at him. Arjun kiss her forehead.

Arjun said" It's most beautiful day you have applied mehandi and that to of my name."

Subhadra smiled and said"my hand were only your than other person name can't be written on my hand subhadra is only arjun's".

Arjun said"any Arjun is only subhadra's ".

They both smiled.

Subhadra said" Now go before revathi bhabhi come".

Arjun said"why I am your would be husband I have complete right to enter in your chamber" .

Subhadra said"yes you have but bride and groom should not meet before marriage after mehandi ".

Arjun said" So then I will meet in our wedding ".

Subhadra nodded.

Arjun said" Ok till then you have to give me a kiss".

Subhadra said"Arjun what if revathi bhabhi comes ".

Arjun said" Ok then I will not go".

Subhadra said"ok I will give you".

Subhadra look at Arjun and Arjun held her waist. Slowly subhadra kiss his lips. She was about to leave him when Arjun pulled her more closer and kiss her.

After sometime he leave her and said"take rest bye love you".

Subhadra said"yes you too take rest and I love you too" .

Arjun leave toward dining hall. All had dinner.

Balram and Krishna came in subhadra chamber and made her eat with her own hands. And balram said"who will feed you in hastinapur" .

Krishna said"what a question dau Arjun will feed her."

Balram said"yes I forgot ".

Subhadra said" It's not fair you are tease me dau your first child".

Balram said"ok I will not tease you again".

Subhadra smiled. And balram made her drink water and he made her laid on bed and they sleep beside her hugging her.

Subhadra smiled at them. Balram stook her hair and Krishna patted her forehead.

That was a peaceful night.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥