worried❤

Arjun left for war it has been 2 days but there was not any message from madra raj. Subhadra was fearing.

Subhadra was going to kunti. Suddenly duryodhan come and stand in front of her.

Subhadra just greeted him. Duryodhan get her back suddenly evil idea come in his mind.

Duryodhan said"you know subhadra when kakashree pandu and mata kunti get married on there wedding night same like Arjun he also go for war in madra raj after 1 weeks he return with his second wife ".

Subhadra was shocked she was not know what she should do when duryodhan continued.

Duryodhan continued" What if Arjun bring his second wife".

Subhadra was shocked by his word. She started to move toward Arjun and her's chamber she wasn't walk like she use to before she was heavily take up her step.

After she get inside chamber . She close the door. She sit on floor with thud she remember duryodhan words. She silently cry. Then subhadra remain what Arjun said to her before there marriage when they meet secretly.

Flashback.

Arjun came climbing to subhadra room. As he reach he found her sleeping on bed he slowly move towards her. He laid on bed and look at her with love.

Suddenly subhadra turn she see Arjun she smiled and think she is dreaming.seeing her smiled Arjun pulled her by waist.

Subhadra get to know she is not dreaming he is really there.

Subhadra get up and ask"what you doing her and that to in this time".

Arjun said"I can't able to meet you full day so I came her too meet you by climbing and then I reach your window".

Subhadra said, then you can come with door what need to come from window".

Arjun said"from tomorrow we will husband and wife but before that I want to become a lover of my love thatswhy".

Subhadra said"so come from window is sign of love ".

Arjun said" That I don't know but if your husband see me he will kill me so I am your lover so I came by climbing from window lover meet like this only".

Subhadra Faceplamed. Arjun sit beside subhadra subhadra hug his arm and her hug her waist. He placed a kiss on her cheecks.

Arjun said"subhadra I promise I will never marry again after you".

Subhadra said"means before me you will marry".

Arjun said"subhadra our marry is tomorrow don't forget that I meant to say I will never marry any other girl except you ok".

Subhadra smiled and hug him more tightly.

Flashback end.

Subhadra wiped her tears and said to herself "i believe you arya that you will never remarry again I know you love me and never broke my promise." She wash her face and goes to kunti.

Kunti see her she remember how pandu leave on there first night. Pandu came marrying again she was praying that Arjun didn't remarry again or it will break subhadra heart how her heart break .

Subhadra hug kunti. Kunti said"come let's go and do pray".

Subhadra nodded. They goes and they prayed.

Next day also there is not any news.

Subhadra was standing in balcony and looking towards entrance of hastinapur. Her eyes were waiting to see Arjun. Kunti came and kept her hand on shoulder.

Subhadra ask" Mata why arya is not coming soon it has been 3 days and also there is no message from madra raj ".

Kunti said" I don't know putri ".kunti see subhadra worrying for Arjun she don't know how to assure her.

Subhadra sit on seat which was in balcony. Kunti sit beside her and hug her and said" Don't worry Arjun will come".

Subhadra nodded. Kunti take her to dining hall she make her to have her lunch. Subhadra sit was tensed for Arjun.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥