17: The Date Mishap

The two made dinner talking about work and everything else. Aryaman helped her clean the kitchen while she washed the plates and other utensils.

By the time they finished it was already 10.

"That was amazing" She said plopping onto the sofa tired of eating and washing dishes.

"It was" He joined her on the sofa.

"I'll just change and then we can leave?" She stood up and asked him.

"You want to go ahead with it... This was nothing less than a date" He held her hand and pulled her back on the sofa.

"Don't! Don't count this dinner as a date. Where I want to take you it is going to be even better than our dinner" She said sitting down comfortably.

"Can anything be better than this?" He placed one hand on the sofa headboard and leaned his head onto it. He looked at her lovingly making her feel shy. He didn't blink and simply kept staring at her.

"You'll love it" She placed her hand on his eyes and stood up.

She quickly changed into a baby peach crop hoodie with black skinny jeans. She styled her hair into a sleek ponytail and applied eye kohl, mascara and lip gloss.

 She styled her hair into a sleek ponytail and applied eye kohl, mascara and lip gloss

"Am ready" She stepped holding her phone. He looked up from his phone to become awestruck.

"You look...beautiful" He said standing up and keeping his phone in his back pocket.

"Thank you, chale?" She asked taking a small, black sling bag.

"Yeah" He opened the door for her and went to take the car keys from the kitchen counter.

"Let it be. We can walk" She said noticing him pick his car keys. He placed them back and walked to her. She gave him space to move out first and then she locked the door behind her.

"Where are we going?" He asked her as she rounded her arm around his.

"You'll know" She smiled happily.

"What was one thing you loved about your university life?" She asked feeling his hand on top of hers.

"The thrill. The thrill of knowing that you'd be caught was just inexplainable" He said with a dreamy expression.

"Why am I feeling that you were hated by all the professors at the university. Loved amongst female community but the rest...quite debatable." She said laughing loudly.

"Trust me when I say they hated me, they actually detested me" He laughed with her.

"I hope you'll like this thrill" She held his hand and pulled him with her as she ran towards a shady street.