•12• Thank God!

Jungkook POV:

I had a call from company.
I said taehyung that I'll come in a minute. BUT the call seems very urgent so I have to go to the Office. After working for half n hour maybe I solved everything.
Then I received a call from Y/n.

Me:
Hello Y/n, Hello
.....
Y/n!!! Y/nn are you
alright?!

Y/n 💕:
Jungk.....

Then I hear a thud sound and then Y/n grunt... Did she got injured? What happened?!....

I quickly call taehyung and ask where is Y/n. He said he last time saw her where we both was.

I can't understand what to do now My heart is pounding.... I started my car and went at that place.

As soon as I reach there I started searching for Y/n..... After few mins

Thank God I found her but not in good situation... Her head is on a sharp thingy and bloods are driping down on the ground...  I quickly call the ambulance... And tried to stop the blood.

We're in hospital Now... "Y/n Y/nnn hold on please."

Y/n is in ICU they don't allow me to come there. After 3 - 4 hours of waiting...

Doctor come out.

"Doctor how is Y/n..." I asked with a hope.

"She lose too much blood but She's fine now... Take care."

"Doctor can I meet her?"

"After we shift her."

"Okay Thanks doctor."

I went to Y/n is still unconscious I sat at the chair beside her bed and hold her hand.

"I'm sorry Y/n. It's all my fault. I'm sorry."

I was sleepy so I sleep resting my head on the bed while holding Y/n's hand.

Next Morning:

I slowly open my eyes because sun rays are disturbing my sleep then I realize I'm in hospital I saw Y/n already woke up and smiling at me while stroking my hair.

"Are you okay now?? Should I call doctor?" I asked caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

"No... They already checked me up." She is still smiling.

"YOU'RE SMILING DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA I WAS SO SCARED ABOUT YOU I THOUGHT - I thought I'm gonna lost you because of me.... I'll never live my rest life... I'll never gonna forgive myself."

She was still smiling.."I love you Kookie."

"I'm sorry Y/n, sorry I didn't Inform you that I'm going from there I'm sorry." I hugged her and that warm liquid started to flow from my eyes.

"Ya.. Don't cry I'm happy that I'm with you..."

"You're such a little kid who don't take care of themselves.. Here I make a list What you eat, drink from today on." I handed her a paper.

"There is no any trace of my favourite foods." She make a sad face.

"I'll not melt."