18: Almost Kiss

"Sshhh" He placed his finger on her lips causing her to instantly stop. He pushed his body on her, letting his body feel her warmth and yet not be touching. She curled her bottom lip and bit it in nervousness and lust. The quick, shallow breathes of theirs were enough to pass the message.

"Are you going to kiss me?" She asked seeing him look at her intensely. His eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. Aryaman quickly realised what he was doing and took a step back from her and turned around. In the dark alley, just their harsh breathes were heard.

"Aryaman" She placed her hand on his shoulder trying to keep her lust for him in check. He didn't turn around but hummed.

"Will you consider me a characterless girl if I say I wanted to kiss you?" She asked in a small voice knowing that men had the ability to make the whole situation be the other way round.

"What?" Aryaman spun around quickly, offended and angry at her words.

"I'd never do that Maitri. Wanting to kiss someone is a bodily reaction be it a man or a woman. Maitri... I am not leaving my fortune and legacy just for a random hookup. I don't know how much you are into this relation but get one thing in your head straight, am not leaving until I've spent all years of my life as yours" He slammed her onto the wall and hit his index finger on her head, trying to make a point that he was not going to leave. She smiled widely at him.

"I didn't believe in love at first sight until you" She pushed his right shoulder hard enough for her to move out. His back hit the wall.

Maitri stood infront of him with her hands crossed at her chest. Aryaman looked at her confused. She stepped in between his two legs.

"You are breaking my walls and am hating it Mr. Aryaman Ranawat" She unfolded her hands and ran her left hand, index finger on the left cheek. He gulped down in anticipation of how this was going to end.

"You have anything to say about it?" She placed her other hand on his upper chest. Aryaman got the hint and slid his both hands around her waist and pulled her close. Maitri gasped at the feel of his warm rough hands on her naked waist. Her fingers fisted his t-shirt tightly. She found herself at loss of words.

"I can't help it princess, you are bloody bull dozing through the reinforced walls I had made to protect myself. Do you see me complaining?" He squeezed her waist firmly. She pressed her lips together tightly, preventing herself from letting any sound out. He placed his fingers on her lips, feeling the softness of them.

"Can I?" He asked looking into her eyes. She nodded her head and closed her eyes, leaning into him. Aryaman leaned towards her face, inhaling the refreshing scent of her perfume mingling with her hair's scent of rose shampoo. Maitri's hands snaked across his neck, holding him close to her. Aryaman held her chin with one hand while the other drew soothing circles on her waist, trying to calm her.

Their lips were just a few centimeters apart when Aryaman began laughing and joined his forehead with hers. Hearing him laugh, she opened her eyes and tried to stop laughing but eventually joined him in laughing. He pulled apart and leaned onto the wall still laughing hysterically. She joined him. 

"Why are you laughing?" She asked wiping her tears due to laughter.

"Where did you learn how to seduce a man?" He asked still laughing.

"You were so aroused so don't even say it didn't work" She took in deep breathes and spoke.

"Well as for that am not complaining. But I really didn't think you had it in you to actually seduce a man so well" He controlled his breathing and replied to her.