War declaration

Okinawa,Japan

The first shipment from Osean Federation has finally arrived after a week sailing across the ocean.The giant cargo ship anchored near the coastline of the formed base,from there,the equipments would be deliver to land by several smaller ship.Include the 297th aircrafts,X-02S Wywern.

On the current temporary base,three flags has been hailed on the poles:Osea,US and Japan,the runway has been fully recovered.After a joint operation between the PSTO,the base has been gone partly active again,planned to be even bigger than before.Standing on the runway side watching the sea,Long Caster exhale,talking to Blaze:

"You was honored to be the first person to fly the X-02S,right when you were recovered,sorry.We are going to be busy soon,even a war might happen,I guess.If not,they won't send such overpowered experimental aircraft for us,who will be the victim of those planes?"

"The Chinese will be,I'm quite certain"-Blaze answered-"The transportation has just occurred two and half month ago,yet Osea has been dragged to so much problem,I guess luck do not favor our country,they are so unlucky that we were force to fly Wywern in just a week of practice on simulation"

"Certainly"

On the hall of the newly built dorm,a girl with silver hair gazing at the new come ship,she noticed the huge cargoes being put on a smaller ship,on its side painted a sentence:Grunder Industries.It must be their new aircrafts,even the Japanese and American acknowledged this,they run to the coast to get a closer look,but the things inside still is a mystery for all of them.

"X-02S"

Trigger came to her side,he also saw the cargoes,but his reaction was less exciting than anyone,instead,he took more notice of the short silver hair next to him.

"Your hair was cut,that look weirder than I expected,it's a pity,that long hair must be several years old"

"We will fly a lot soon,I should have cut my hair a long time ago"

"Still a pity,but it's fine if you chosen it"-Trigger went away,right when he realized that the first shipment has been landed on the base.The containment was surrounded by numerous of American and Japanese awaiting for it to be open,the Osean mechanic soon arrived,they pull out the lock and open the doors,reveal the Wyvern to the otherworlder.

The plane was pulled out from the dark,it immediately steal the look of everyone:a strange pod underneath the plane,V shape tail and front horizontal stabilizer,weird shape air intake,...But all lead to one conclusion:the X-02S Wyvern is futuristic.A mechanic can't resist but touching the fuselage of the plane,follow by the others,until Long Caster told them to stay to the side.

"Alright,time to test,all of you has been taught to fly a plane,and this plane is very simple,if you can take off and landing a F-22,this wouldn't be a problem,Blaze!Come here"

From the crowd,Blaze came out,made his way to the new aircraft,the Wyvern was refueled,and rolled its wheel to the runway.

"Just like the simulation we has practiced,take it easy,this is just like the Raptor"

Right when the signal confirm that he can take off,the wheels accelerated fast on the runway,in a dozen second,the wings of the X-02 lift the aircraft off the ground,soaring its loud engines to the sky,the plane arc up,punch through the white cloud and fall down to the eyes range.The Wyvern turn several rolls,flip its body under the eyes of many pilots,mechanic,and even civilians from the city nearby.

"How maneuverable!Even Su-57 can't match that ability!"

"The wings can fold backward too!"

The crowd was distracted,they didn't realize that the second aircraft had made its way to the sky,the fighter flying by Trigger soon joined with Blaze's fighter,pointing its nose to the water below.