13. Thanks, I hate it.

♡Inayah's pov♡

♡Inayah's pov♡

Contentment emanated from me as I observed the raindrops still gracing the windowpane, witnessing their daunting journey from the heavens to Earth. The world outside had been blessed, and so had I, with a harmonious respite in this tiny chai stall.

Drinking chai in the rain had become more than just a scene; it had become a ritual, a connection to the natural world, an act of self-care. With each sip, I find solace in the simplicity of life's moments, embracing the beauty hidden within the ordinary. And as the rain continued to fall, I knew that for as long as I could seek refuge in this cozy stall I would forever cherish the serenity found in drinking chai in the rain.

Looking at Arhaan from the corner of my eyes I see him already looking at me with a faint smile on his lips.

"What?" I asked clearly not amused.

Blinking from the daze he was in, he just smirks at me.

I know that now for 15 min we will be having a fight over silly things.

○°○☆☆☆○°○

" oh and do you remember the time when I won the debate competition by 15 POINTS, oh the look on your face is in my top 10 sore losers list " I said laughing at the memory.

"Whatever it was one time, you are nothing but a one-hit wonder" he says grumpily, but I could see the small smile forming on his lips.

"One-hit wonder? I won half of the time and I didn't even knew they allowed amateurs in that league."

He slightly kicks the side of my feet with his, clearly not having a comeback. I kick his feet more aggressively again and now it was a whole feet kicking fight.

We were barefoot due to the rain, our footwears drying in the corner.

Oh but I am definitely winning this fight.

I push his feet again but this time he doesn't push mine back, rather he gently caress the top of my feet with his.

What?

I look at him with slightly wide eyes.

He looks in my eyes then back at his feet, seeing what he is doing he quickly removes his from mine.

Turning his head to the other side, he is now focusing on the light rain falling.

After the awkward silence for 1 min he finally decides to speak.