Pt. 1~ fucking myself

🔞18+
New part published daily
Enjoy♡

I sigh. Just another regular afternoon. After making my way up the stairs to my room I collapse on my bed and think to myself. "Lily!" shouts my dad. "Yes?" I reply.
"We're going out for a drink we will be back soon, your stepbrother is in charge!"
I roll over onto my stomach and reach for my phone. I scroll on Instagram looking at my friends posts, they're all so happy, I sigh in my thoughts.

I sit upright on my bed and turn on my phone camera. My hair is a mess, I think. I search for my hairbrush, nowhere! I'll just borrow my mums. Getting up and making my way to her room I open the door. What's that? Lying on her bed I see a long wand sort of thing. I pick it up and see the button. Oh my god. I turn on the button and the wand starts to vibrate intensly. I immediately turn it off and put it back down. I shook off the thoughts and grabbed the hairbrush.

Back in my room thoughts flood my head as I brush my hair. A vibrator? My mum has a vibrator! I try to go back to scrolling but I'm distracted by what I found. I think of the things my mum could be doing with it. Does my dad help her use it? I try to ignore the thought but i can't help it.

After a little while of thinking I feel myself getting wet. "Wtf lily?" I say to myself.

I stand up and stare at myself in the mirror. My dress barely longer than the halfway mark of my thigh. My hair sits on my shoulders. I decide I'm going to put on some shorts and a top instead.

Taking off my dress I stare at myself. I turn around and peek over my shoulder to get a look at my ass. Suddenly, my stepbrother barges the door open. He sees that I'm changing and stands there in shock. "DAMIEN! get out!!" I shout. He closes the door as he goes. I sigh.

Once I'm done changing I go downstairs to grab a drink. Damien is there, on the table, scrolling. I open the  fridge and search for the orange juice. Without notice, I feel a veiny hand on mine. I turn around and he's stood. My cheeks burn red and one of his hands meet my ass.

"Damien! Stop I'm your step sister."
"So what" he replies.
I slip under his arm and head upstairs. Ugh.

I get to the top of the stairs and stare at the door to my parents bedroom. I shouldn't... but I really want too. Stop it lily. I can't resist the urge and I open the door once again. I head towards the bed and pick up the vibrator. It's plastic but smooth. It's like a want with a bullet on the end, it's purple. I go back to my bedroom with the vibrating wand in my hand.

I take a deep breath and sit on my bed, taking off my shorts leaving me in my white laced panties. I rest my head against the hard headboard of my bed and spread my legs wide. Slowly, I begin to rub the fabric of my thongs right by my clit. A small moan leaves my mouth and i can feel the wetness of my pussy soak through the fabric. Moving in circular motions.

I carefully remove my panties and continue to rub. 'Fuck' I think, 'this is so good'. I pick up the vibrator and place it on my clit.

I take a deep breath and press the button. I gasp as the vibrations fill my pussy with pleasure. I move the bullet up and down using the wand as a handle. My legs are shaking.

I hear a knock on my door. "Um I'm busy rn!" I say.
Damien opens the door anyway. "DAMIEN!" Quickly I grab a blanket and cover myself. The vibrations still continue.
"Busy I see." He laughs. "S-shot a-ap," I say quietly as the vibrations seem to be getting harder. He walks over the the bed. "I can hear that thing from my room, you know." He slowly removes the blanket covering me.