chapter 65

It was evening 7:30pm, the soft, light breez of the wind was soothing. The curtains were flying up in a slow rhythm with the wind, along the trees dancing. 

The glow of the moon light was making the whole scenario calm.

Taehyung was currently sitting on his bed looking outside of his window. Small line of tears were flowing through his eyes.

A lot of things have happened in these 2 days. His mother in law, eunhi was met with an accident and is currently in hospital while today was the first court hearing.

He was himself in hospital, visiting his mother in law after the court hearing was over.

She had multiple surgeries, primarily on her legs and spinal cord. All surgeries went successful. Asked upon her recovery,

" now it's all upon her body to recover and gain consciousness. We did all we can from our side."

It's what the doctor had to say. His brother in law, Namjoon and his father in law are both staying the night there.

While their friends,Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi went home after jimin made food for him and Jungkook.

While his husband Jungkook was currently having a bath.

The first day of the hearing you must say was not what was expected.

Eunhi was an important witness here. Not being able to be present in court made the opposite party have a upper hand.

Their lawyers gave their best to present their side of evidences and proves.

Several questions of his past were opened again, the wounds he deeply tried to heal were opened again.

But still with his husband's support he stood straight. But still the lingering thoughts never went away.

What image will his be form after this drama? What will Jungkook has to face always came to his mind? Will his family's name will be tarnish?

Everything was bombarding his brain. The recent events were all circling back to him.

If he wasn't here would everything be fine?

If his past was not this messed will his mother like mother in law still be healthy and with them?

Jungkook and his family wouldn't have to be home through this situation.

Filing the case was a good idea, his family was also with him, he had his husband's back but in this cruel life will it really be a great thing to seek justice costing his mother in law to nearly lost her life?

Would everyone be fine and happy if all this was not going on?

That day if he hadn't came to office, the whole past thing would have been stayed buried and they would be happy right?

Why can't Mr. han leave him alone?

The police were carrying on the investigation but he knew in his heart who was behind all of this.

Mr.Han

But what can he do he doesn't have any evidence, police are the one who will obtain the evidences. Just because he says the accident was well planned by Mr.Han no one is going to believe him.

"I shouldn't have visited that day to office, this wouldn't be happening."

"I cannot do anything to improve this situation, it gets worse and worse."

" because of me, my family has to go through alot, Jungkook has to go through alot, first the maid Yuri, then Yerin and now Mr.Han."

" the court rounds will last longer than we predict."