32: Weird scent

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi looked freaked out when Jackson gave him the news that their Luna was being chased for quite a time as he was on the tail of a mysterious person lurking around Taehyung's University and his house. Just as Yoongi got the news, he quickly dialed Jungkook's phone, and right that moment, he also got to know that their boundaries were attacked.

Informing Jungkook, he took Jin with him to the borders, leaving Namjoon behind with some more alphas to protect the pack in case the intruders entered there, which was not possible.

If their Sire was out of the pack, it was their responsibility to take care of their people, and that's what they did by taking down a rouge who preferred to kill himself instead of opening his mouth to even spell out a single word about his whereabouts or his leader.

Another weird thing happened that was the odd scent lingering in the air mixed with the blood of the injured werewolves. Not pondering over that for long, they decided to divide and made a proper plan to stay at some specific distance for the night for further watch, as they waited for Jungkook to return.

••••••••••

"Taehyung?" The blue-haired frantically looked around to find himself standing in his own house till his gaze was fixed on his bloody hand, and it went on for a few minutes. After a long time, when the said male showed no reaction, Jungkook had to softly shake his body with that gentle call.

"Pup, are you alright?" The lack of response was making the raven-haired more tense than he already was, but he let a sigh out when Taehyung blinked rapidly and brought his hand up to be seen by him.

"Wait- are you injured?! Where?" Taehyung shook his head when this time Jungkook freaked out after taking his hand in his own, thoroughly roaming his eyes on his body to locate any wound.

"Not me... you... I think you're..." Hearing the quivering voice and the shaky pupils now focused on his shoulder, Jungkook turned his head a bit to find his left shoulder bleeding heavily. Maybe he got shot while protecting Taehyung but, at the same time, intense relaxation dawned upon him thinking that he was right on time or else, the bullet would be inside Taehyung's body, which was a big no.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Taehyung frowned, stepping back for a little while with a gaze screaming opposite to what was said to him.

"What do you mean, don't worry?! You are injured! You are... oh lord, you are bleeding so badly!" Shaking his head in panic, the blue-haired rushed to his kitchen to come back with a first aid box clutched in his trembling hands with a towel he got from his closet and pressed over the wound.

"Come here, please... but wait, what if there is a bullet?! I can't take it out." Jungkook did feel a bit of pain, but looking at his mate caring and all concerned about him made his all pain vanish within seconds.

Taehyung clutched his sleeve and dragged him to his bed, his movements gentle but a bit messy indicating his panic, making him smile unconsciously at the gesture when he was softly pushed to sit on the bed. "Let me call the ambulance. My phone... my pho - where the hell I put it?!"

Rushing to look for his phone, Taehyung looked near crying when he couldn't find it, forgetting that his phone was in his pocket and not on the table or drawers he was searching in. Jungkook had to sigh and get up to hold the frantic lad.