New York

Warehouse

Strange's POV

"So Peter, what do I owe this pleasure?"

Peter enters the forer room, "I'm sorry to bother you, sir -"

"Please, I think we're beyond of you calling me, sir."

Peter and I walk with Wong to the study room. All seems off with Parker as he figited.

"Strange, don't cast that spell." Wong warns disappearing through a portal.

"Fine, I won't." I lied.

Upon entering the spell room, I began the spell, explaining to Parker what the spell does to everyone who knows his identity. Forcing my focus on the spell in front of me, Parker tries to tamper with it as he wants certain people to remember him as Spiderman.

"Stop tampering with the spell." As I yell until everything swirms around us.

"What just happened?" Parker asks.

"You need to leave."

"But sir , I"

I sent Parker back home through a portal.

Eve's POV

"Peter?" I ask, opening my front door to him standing there. "What's wrong?"

"Is your family home?" He asks, looking around nervously.

"No, it's just me." He walks in and sits at the table. "Peter, what's going on?"

"I messed."

"What did you do?"

Peter paces back and forth. "I had Doctor Strange do a spell, but it backfired."

"Why would you do that?" I punch him hard.

Peter dodges my punches. "I did it so you, Aunt May, and Ned only remember that I am Spiderman."

"And?"

Peter doesn't speak, then goes on to explain a few other issues.

Two days later

7's POV

"What the hell is this place?"

"How did we get here?"

"I want out of here."

"And who the hell are you?"

"It's alright gentlemen, take a seat."

All of them stared at each other, then took a seat.

"You're all here because we have one common enemy. Spiderman."

All of them stood up speaking out in anger.

"Parker." Green Goblin snarled. "He ruined my life, ruined my son's life."

"He destroyed my machine." Dock Ock said.

"He destroyed all of our lives." I declared at them.

"What did he do to you?" One asks.

"He killed my father."

Two months later

Eve's POV

"Eve come on?" Peter complained, trying to ignore our homework.

"We need to finish this."

"Please, this is important."

Peter sets aside our homework. Peter flung a web at the door handle. He checked it to make sure it wouldn't budge as he sat back down.

"I'm Spiderman."

"What. Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Peter grabs my hand, smiling back at him. "Thank you for trusting me with your secret."

"No problem, can we finish homework later, and go do something fun."

"Peter."

The door opens to Happy, and Peter's aunt walks in, laughing nervously. May seemed different, like she wanted to have Happy go away.

"Is that Peter?" Happy says, trying to peek around the corner of the door.

"No, he isn't home." May struggles to close the door.

"Really? I see him on the couch." Happy passes through the door to see Peter and I on the couch. "Oh, hello. I'm Happy, are you Eve?"

I nod. "Hi, yes. It's nice to meet you both."

"Is everything okay?" Peter asks.

"Yes-"

"No-"

Peter and I looked at them, I turn to Peter, "I'll text or call you later okay."

Getting home, it was quite. My mom died few years ago, due to cancer. My dad was killed on the job, leaving me to live with family friends. The blip took my time away from my parents. I was the only one to disappear, my father suffered, watching mom worry about me.

A photo stood on the stand of me working with my dad. I smiled thinking about the good times.

As time passed Peter texted me, of photo of an article on how Mysterio death was no accident.

I began to face time Peter.

Peter came onto my screen, he was lounging on his bed. I began to hear something as we began to talk about the article.

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

Before I could answer, the door bursts open, as I dropped my phone under the couch. I could hear Peter screaming my name, and he is on his way to help.

"We'll, isn't this a nice supirse! Good to see you again my dear."