🔪pre-chapter🔪

Aera's pov

It was 20:00 when Yeon-ji called me.

" What's up bitch" I greeted sorting through my makeup.

I heard a lot of background noise making me close my eyes in discomfort.

" Where are you? Why is it soo loud?" I asked lowering the volume on my phone.

" Mother's taken me to her temple again" Yeon-ji said groaning.

I could feeling her rolling her eyes making me laugh.

" What are you doing Aera-ah" She asked.

" Just sorting through my makeup and deciding whether to wear uniform tomorrow or not" I said.

" I'm opting for not" She said.

" Yeah same" I quickly replied making us laugh.

I heard a knock on my window and saw someone climbing inside.

" Yeon-ji-ah I GTG. TTYL" I said and cut the call.

" Jae-jun! What are you doing here!?" I asked surprised.

" What? can't I meet my doll?" He said playing with my strands of hair.

" I'm not yours" I protested scoffing, but it went ignored by him as he jumped on the bed.

He pat his lap indicating me to sit, I rolled my eyes and straddled him.

" I missed you. That Yeon-ji has been taking your entire attention this whole week" He said resting his face in the crook of my neck.

" Jae-jun don't be like that she's my friend!" I said running my fingers through his hair.

He suddenly flipped us both so I was below him while he pinned my hands beside my face.

His soft lips met mine, devouring them like it was his last meal.

I caressed his palm telling him I'm out of breath.

Hi slips trailed kisses down my neck making me let out soft moans.

" Ma'am" There was a voice outside my bedroom door.

" Y-yes" I stuttered as Jae-jun' s fingers dipped inside my underwear out of no where.

" Miss we heard something in your room. Are you okay?" The maid asked.

I didn't answer because I was lost in pleasure.

He moved my panties to the side and  inserted himself making me moan loudly.

" Miss are you okay" Th maid panicked.

" Y-yes I-im f-fine. You c-can g-go" I stammered as the maid finally left.

I gripped on to his shoulders as I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

"Jae I'm about to cum" I said reaching my climax.

" Then do it" He growled kissing me intensely.

He and I both came at the same time.

Our heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the entire room.

" Jae! You didn't even remove my clothes properly. You ruined my favourite skirt!" I whined.

" Now I even have to have a bath because of you. Gosh your soo messy" I groaned.

" I'm joining you" He stated coming into the bathroom.

That was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night.