🔪Chapter 1🔪

2004

Aera's pov

Yeon-ji and I were in the gym waiting for the others to come

" Yeon-ji-nah what do you think?" I asked pointing at my hair which I had just finished styling.

" Oooo... That looks nice! Where did you learn that?" She asked twirling with my strand of hair.

My heart began to feel heavy as I looked down.

" This is the last hairstyle my mom made for me" I whispered.

Yeon-ji pat my back in reassurance as I looked at her and smiled softly.

" Dong-eun' s here. The one that you get to see every day!" Myeong-oh announced entering the gym.

I looked to see Dong-eun being pushed in by Hye-jeong. 

" Welcome!" Yeon-ji exclaimed as Dong-eun was pushed forward.

Yeon-ji cupped her cheek roughly " I just wanted to say sorry for bullying you" She fake pouted.

" There was no need to call the cops us was there? We got scared" Yeon-ji said smiling.

" Speaking of which, Dong-eun...From this moment on, you'll check if my iron is hot enough." Yeon-ji said as Dong-eun let out a whimper.

 Myeong-oh and Hye-jeong grabbed Dong-eun and forced her to sit while Yeon-ji grabbed her curling iron.

" They'll arrest you! Let me go!" Dong-eun shouted at the top of her lungs.

" Hey, now what the crime? I'm just asking you for a little favor" Sa-ra said smiling evilly.

" That must hurt if she's screaming so loudly" I said to Yeon-ji who let out a hum.

" Someone help me. Some body please help me!" She screamed.

" No one's coming" I said laughing.

" The gym teacher even gave us the key" Hye-jeong said laughing.

" Why are you doing this to me?" Dong-eun asked whimpering.

" I'm so sick of this question. Why do you people keep asking the same question" Yeon-ji said standing in front of the crying girl.

" I do it because nothing will ever happen to me, Nothing will change no matter what" Yeon-ji said.

" What I'm trying to say is no one is going to save you" Yeon-ji whispered in her ear.

" You know what they call people like you? Their. Called. A. Loser" Yeon-ji said making all of us laugh.

" I heard you never had a permanent house. Is that true?" Sa-ra asked and then looked at Myeong-oh.

" Guess your living in a fairy tale then!" Sa-ra said laughing.

" Well, then that makes her my fairy god mother, since she did help me with my iron. Didn't you" Yeon-ji said pressing the iron back on Dong-eun.