🔪Chapter 2🔪

Aera's pov

His hand gripped my ass as he hit my G-spot repeated

His hand gripped my ass as he hit my G-spot repeated. He was lost in pleasure and so was I, as I took a sip of my wine.

Trailing my hand  on his chest I moaned out loud as I felt his thrusts getting harder in me.

I let out a sharp gasp as I feel the familiar knot in my stomach.

Both of us sweating as hell, my chest was red as I used the last of my energy to release myself.

I rest my head at the crook of his neck as he ran his fingers up and down my back in a soothing manner. 

I could feel his other hand giving my ass a small squeeze before caressing it.

"Did I ever tell you why this store is called Siesta?" He said.

" Because you like sleeping with me during the day?" I guessed.

I sat up and looked at him.

" Yeah. Your right" He said making me roll my eyes.

His gaze went down where my shirt was half open so the shoulder part slipped down to my forearm, making my black lace bra visible.

His fingers wandered inside my shirt and went towards my back, un clipping my bra.

He threw my bra off and took one nipple inside his mouth.

" Jae-jun-ah stop my breast is already sore because Ye-sol was drinking from it, since her mother can't produce milk" I said pushing his face away.

( A/n - Don't ask I have no idea what shit I'm writing 🤣🤣)

" I'm jealous now. That kid gets to have your milk everyday while I get it once in a month!? How is that faire?" Jae-jun asked pouting.

" If we ever had kids would you be jealous of them?" I asked.

" If they get your milk and attention every time then yes" He stated making me scoff in disbelief.

" You selfish and jealous ass man!" I muttered getting of him.

" How are Yeon-ji' s wedding preparations going?" He asked putting his pants back on.

" Pretty well. We jus have to look for a wedding gown for her" I said finishing my wine.

" Look for one yourself too" He said.

" Why?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" You and I might get married soon, you never know" He said smirking.

" Shut up you flirt ass. And anyway this is the season when most wedding happen so all the good ones must have been bought by now" I said rolling my eyes.

" I'm going now, Have to meet yeon-ji soon" I said getting up to retrieve my bra that he had thrown somewhere.

" When are you meeting her?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me back on to his lap.