34: Red-

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The house reeked of disturbing scent, but of course, Taehyung, being the normal person, couldn't feel it a bit.

Wangji had his face totally blank, with no expression so far to satisfy Yeonjun, which just added to his anger and clouded the area with that scent.

"So, I wasn't wrong. You really are suspicious, or may I say..." Putting the untouched water back on the counter, the young alpha came out of the kitchen, his fists clenched tightly when the other male let out a chuckle of amusement, still looking unbothered...

"You don't need to say anything, and I am a -"

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce you two." The apologetic tone of Taehyung made both males turn around to see a freshly showered blue-haired standing near his room with a towel messily dropped over his head.

"It's alright, hyung. I know him." Taehyung blinked but smiled, walking to the kitchen.

"Oh really, but I definitely need an introduction." The tall male made a subtle move and was already standing behind Taehyung, who was trying to get mugs from the cabinet. "Let me get them." Smiling softly, Wangji offered, and the former stepped aside to get other things.

"Coffee or hot chocolate?" Both others chuckled, and that's how Taehyung got busy making coffee all while Wangji and Yeonjun stayed very alert.

"Well, Yeonjun is my friend, more like my brother." The pending introduction was done by Taehyung when he placed two coffee cups on the small table and went to get some water for himself.

"Brother? Hmm, interesting. But if I'm not wrong..." Wangji slightly leaned toward Yeonjun, who had a fire in his eyes. "He is your Luna, not someone you can call so casually. Jeon might be disappointed."

The smile, which was displayed over Wangji's lips, made Yeonjun beyond irritated, but he had to stay silent when Taehyung was back with the glass of water, now having wet fringes falling over his head and towel thrown over the couch.

Wangji sighed and took the towel before rubbing it softly on Taehyung's head, taking the boy taken aback by the sudden action. "You don't want to catch a cold, right?"

Yeonjun had to take everything from snapping right there and breaking some bones, especially those hands, which were around his Luna. To control, he took some deep breaths, afraid of losing and exposing his true self in front of his beloved hyung.

Taehyung felt awkward after a minute and took the towel to rub his hair dry while Wangji focused on the coffee that was made perfectly for his taste, not before smirking at already agitated Yeonjun.

Time was quick to pass for two seniors while very hard for the young alpha who had his eyes fixed on Wangji's every small movement, very much on the verge of lashing out as both older males were almost touching their thighs, too busy searching about their projects.

One hour turned into more, and it was already around 8 in the evening when Wangji decided to leave even when Taehyung asked him to stay for dinner, but he just thanked him and left, not before muttering at Yeonjun. "You should not kill someone in a public place."

The younger had his face contorted in slight nervousness, but he masked it well when Taehyung started complaining about being hungry.

"When did you get so close to him, Hyung?" Yeonjun was still salty even when the mysterious male left long ago. Munching on the chicken he ordered for both, the blue-haired looked up with his puffed-up cheeks.