The shelter

The shelter was a dark place for poodle legs. No one wanted to adopt him. He was left by his owners on the street for biting their grandma.

but hopes were high when a little girl came in looking for a poodle to adopt. She came to poodle legs cage and screamed I WANT THAT ONE! Poodle Legs was so happy but then he realized the little girl was pointing to the poodle in the cage next to him. Poodle legs was full of so much rage that he broke the cage door jumping on the little girl to rip out her eyeballs, so she could never see a poodle again. Poodle legs then started to chew on her eyeballs as the little girl screamed in pain HELP! everyone was horrified.

the little girl's parents raced over to her and called an ambulance. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY A DOG! Her dad yelled down the phone. Sir, please calm down is your daughter injured? YES, A DOG PULLED OUT HER EYES.

one of the workers ran over to poodle legs and put the eyes in a towel then she quickly put poodle legs back into a cage and shut the door. Poode legs growled as the door slammed in his face. The worker came back with a sign saying aggressive and put it on the cage. The little girl was taken by an ambulance and was definitely not getting a dog anytime soon!

while everyone was talking about what happened to the little girl poodle legs realised with all the commotion the worker had forgotten to lock the cage door.

poodle legs pushed open the door to the cage and used what he was known for, his poodle legs, and tiptoed out of the shelter onto the road and made a run for it.

Poodle legs ran down the road attacking any grandma's he saw. He bit one grandma's foot and one grandma's ankle. Poodle Legs suddenly saw his grandma who had gotten him kicked out of his home for biting her.

He took off towards his grandma and bit off her finger chewing on her wedding ring. His grandma started screaming in pain and shouting at Poodle Legs. AHHHH, YOU DUMB DOG! MY FUCKING FINGER! YOU GIVE THAT WEDDING RING BACK YOU BRAT! Poodle legs took off again spitting out his grandma's finger. her finger hit her straight in the eye, causing his grandma to go fully blind. CURSE YOU POODLE LEGS! his grandma screamed.