Escape

Escape

"Come on, Dracovish, they're coming!" Ash said as he was running through a forest while he was bloodied, bruised, cuts, & burns with a black eye, bloody nose, & torn clothes

"Draco Draco!" Dracovish said as he was severely injured himself while running alongside Ash

"This can't be happening! Why is this happening!?" Ash thought

Yesterday, Ash had won the World Coronation Series & he was very happy, but unfortunately that happiness didn't last long. Today, Ash was on his way home & when he arrived, he saw his Mom, his friends, his rivals, the Pokémon Professors, the Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, the Champions, the Frontier Brains, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Mr. Goodshow, Scott, & the people he helped during his journey were all glaring at him, some of them had worried expressions & the only ones that weren't present were the Orange League Gym Leaders, the Galar Gym Leaders, Leon, Hop, Sonia, & Professor Magnolia. Ash was confused until he almost got slapped by his mother which shocked him. Ash asked what was going on & Mr. Goodshow told him that he was under arrest for illegal drugs , technically Pokémon strength-inducing drugs were found in Ash's locker in the locker room of The Masters Eight Tournament & to make things even worse for Ash, there was a video of him causing destruction to a town. Ash was shocked, he tried to tell them that wasn't him & that the drugs weren't his, but they didn't believe him & they didn't give him a chance to defend himself. Just then Scott, Blaine, Wattson, Pryce, Juan, Ramos, Agatha, Bertha, Drasna, Clay, Newton, Spenser, & Alder stood up for Ash & they suggested that they give him a trial, but the others refused & said that there was "enough evidence", so the people who believed Ash told him to run. Ash ran into the forest until he was stopped by a Thunderbolt that almost hit him. Ash looked & saw all his Pokémon except his 29 Tauros glaring at him, he even saw his Primeape, Goodra, Squirtle, & Greninja. Just then Dracovish stood up for Ash & tried to talk some sense into his Pokémon but they wouldn't listen. When the others arrived, they took away his Mega Glove, his Rotom Phone, his Dynamax Band, his Z-Power Ring, & his Trainer License. The next thing Ash knew, everyone began to beat him & Dracovish up & was given immense pain, but then Ash saw a small ball of light floating down towards him & released a pulse which threw everyone back causing them to become unconscious. Then the ball of light touched both Ash & Dracovish which they glowed for a brief moment as their strength & stamina were recovered, & that's when they both made a run for it. They were running to their escape until they stopped to a cliff.

"Oh no, Dead End." Ash said in alert

"Dracovish!" Dracovish said worriedly

"Wait, Dracovish, you're part Water-Type." Ash realized "Do you have enough strength to get us across in the ocean?"

"Draco!" Dracovish nodded

"Alright." Ash said as he climbed on top of Dracovish's head "Let's go!"

"Dracovish!" Dracovish said as he jumped into the ocean & swam away with Ash on him

Ash rode Dracovish through the ocean for a moment until they were stopped by an Air Slash & a Psybeam that almost hit them. They looked up & saw Ash's Butterfree & Pidgeot

"Butterfree? Pidgeot?" Ash said

"Pidgeo!/Freeee!" Pidgeot & Butterfree said angrily

"Oh no, not them too." Ash thought before saying "Butterfree, Pidgeot, it's not what you think, that wasn't me!"

But Butterfree & Pidgeot didn't listen as they fired their attacks, Ash & Dracovish braced themselves, they heard an explosion but for some reason they didn't feel anything. They looked & they saw a Lapras pod surrounding them while using Protect with Ash's Lapras in front Ash & Dracovish glaring at Pidgeot & Butterfree.