•Punish or Meeting•

Y/N and Jungkook is in a relationship for approximately 1 year. One day Jungkook said Y/N to meet him as they didn't meet for many days....

Y/N (getting ready) got another phone call from Jungkook he said "Hey honey!! Are you coming? "

Y/N replied "Yes ofcourse but where are we meeting"

Jungkook said "Babe can you come to my new home"

Y/N said "Ofcourse btw I'm taking some snacks"

Jungkook said "No needed but still if you want you can bring a bottle of wine"

Y/N said "Okay I'll get it"

Y/N got ready and locked her house and went walking to the Wine store. Y/N bought the brand new flavor of wine that came recently.

Reached Jungkook's new home and knocked at the door. Jungkook opened the door and said " Here you are I was waiting for you"
Y/N said "I was too"

Jungkook grabbed Y/N in her arms and lightly kissed Y/N's cheeks.

Y/N grabbed Jungkook tightly and kissed his chest.

Jungkook said "Let's go inside honey"

Y/N said "Sure.. Let's go"

Jungkook brought two glass from his kitchen and Y/N poured some wine in the glass.

Both tasted the wine and loved the taste..

Jungkook said "Hey my babe! Pour a little more"
Y/N said "But it's too much for today!!!

Jungkook said "It's okay I can manage it"

Y/N poured some wine in his glass and Jungkook drank it.

Jungkook (in excitement) said "Hey my baby you know I can do 70 things to make you happy.. Now tell me do you want me to do it for you"

Y/N said "Really babe!! I'm too excited"

Jungkook said "Then you have to wait and watch till end"

Y/N said "Ofcourse I'll"

Jungkook without doing anything opened his shirt's button and went towards Y/N and grabbed her tighly. Then he kissed her very hardly. Y/N also started kissing him hardly.

Jungkook said "Babe it's the first thing"

Y/N said "And what are the others?"

Jungkook said "69"

Y/N said "Hey you're soo naughty"

Jungkook said "Ofcourse I'm naughty but sometimes a little hard too"

Y/N said "Hey we're not doing anything today ohkay"

Jungkook said "Don't worry my baby I'll handle it but I can't say anything about midnight"

Y/N said "Hey no no not today"

Jungkook said "Keep quite babygirl today I'll do whatever I want"

Jungkook came towards Y/N and started to grab her to his bedroom.
Y/N said "Hey Jungkook don't be like this"
Jungkook hugged her tightly and grabed her inside his bedroom. Then Jungkook locked the door and started opening his clothes.

Y/N said "Hey darlin' I can't handle it"

Jungkook said "Don't worry I will not hurt you but about midnight I can't say anything to you"

Y/N said "Ahhh Jungkook no please"

Jungkook opened his clothes along with Y/N's clothes. Then Jungkook laid Y/N in his bed and lay on Y/N. In a while Jungkook started punishing
Y/N. And at midnight Jungkook's drama started....