In Your Heart

Yoongi said in sleepy voice - Y/N, Don't disturb me. I wanna sleep more.

Y/N - Come on you sleepy cat. You told me to take shopping.

Yoongi( whining and said ) - but that was the better option at that time. I don't wanna go Y/N... let me sleep.

Y/N(said acting with gloomy face) - Ok..if you don't wanna go..who I am to you..?? I am going..alone...bye( she slapped on his hand)

She was about to go but yoongi hold her hand to make her stop. He didn't open his eyes and still lied down on bed.

Yoongi - You can't go alone you silly.. because I know you do something foolish and someone has to be there to fix it( savage mode)

Y/N - How dare you..you grumpy cat... Don't talk to me ever.( she folded her hand with angry face)

Yoongi (smiled. He got up and removed blanket from his side) - Good joke..I m going to take bath(took his towel)

After sometime

Y/N was playing game on her phone then suddenly Yoongi called her behind.

Yoongi - Y/N..(with calm voice and rubbing his head with towel)

Y/N - Hmmm...(still busy)

Yoongi - Ya yaa..you Y/N..I am talking to you..( he threw his towel)

Y/N (she turned around with irritating face) - You..( she saw him without any T- shirt on. She immediately hide her face) are you mad ?? Couldn't you have told me to go outside because you are getting ready...

Yoongi - Sounds like it's your problem. And it's nothing new. You have seen me shirtless many times..( looking himself at mirror)

Y/N - Yes... but that was old memories. We have grown up know.( she hesitantly said him)

Yoongi - Whatever....okk tell me which one should I wear..?? this or this( showed to her)

Y/N - You will look still the same cold ..stupid..and(ignoring him)

Yoongi - Really...( made angry face and about to come to her)

Y/N(she noticed quickly) - Sorry sorry....I was just kidding..( she crossed him wisely and took something nice one from the Almera)- For me you will look good in this one..(she brought it to him)

Yoongi - as expected..bad taste..I never wore it before ever because I didn't like it.( he chuckled)

Y/N - You are really something (threw the shirt)...I am waiting outside. (she showed like it didn't bother her at all)

Yoongi - (when she left. He looked at her selected shirt and saw himself in mirror) - Hmm..why..(down his head)

Y/N was waiting for him then she saw Yoongi coming to him. He was ignoring to meet his eyes with her.

Y/N - Why you wear it. You didn't like it at all??..( she asked him with pleased face)

Yoongi - because you chose..so..how I am looking??? ( moving his eyes around)

Y/N - kitty cat...looking handsome in every outfit.( with bright face)

Yoongi - I know ....(shy gummy smile)
Let's go.

Yoongi took Y/N to the mall. Even though he doesn't like to socialize and does something for anyone but for Y/N he does everything. Yoongi and Y/N were childhood friend. Yoongi was always cold and savage to everyone even to his family too but when it comes to Y/N he breaks his cold image. He shows his feelings and his emotions to her only. Yoongi found comfort in Y/N. She brought smile in his face. He laughed and cried with her. Yoongi brought up in rich family whereas Y/N was adopted by his mother. She has been in there house when she was a little girl. Yoongi mother was a very gentle lady and had soft corner for Y/N. She always wished Y/N to be her daughter in law because she knew that his son feels really safe when he is with Y/N. Yoongi had a worst childhood memory. Yoongi hates his father Because he cheated on him and his mother with another woman then he married to that woman. Now Yoongi has to live with father, mother and his step mother and step brother.In their college Yoongi was a big crush her every girl but his cold nature scares the people to close to him. Y/N and Yoongi both are in same class and sit next to each other. Some of their classmates thinks that they are couple  and some assumes that she is just his friend and because of her he doesn't give them attention.

Yoongi special gesture makes Y/N to feel butterflies in her stomach. Now she has started feeling for her. She wants to confess her feeling to him but don't know how he will react.

See in next 😉😌😊