Chapter 19 - The Evil Healer

"Quite fascinating isn't she?" Said the girl with a soft alluring voice.

Beyond the south, beyond the lovely tea farm, beyond the buoyant. Lived a daredevil healer in her own cottage. The night loomed around the shady cottage, vines and overgrown grass were scattered around, seemed like no one lived there.

Halfway through the night, the amethyst eyes had grown tired, shades under the eye were to be seen, and black tears dripping, stained her cheeks. 

But the healer did not weaken, she was utterly hyped by the evil power she consumed, every second she became stronger and corrupted. She had lost herself. Her long violet hair blew gracefully by the wind, waiting for her messenger, a butterfly she sent to collect information on her hated rival.

Naomi Iris sat down on the window seat, resting lackadaisically. Her back facing the soft pillows, waiting with a vicious smile. She eyed her potions, there were various colorings, some of them sparkled and some of them bubbled, which was considered lethal. Some were on the shelves, on the table, and even on the floor, and the content was spilled. Her cottage was a mess but she didn't mind, she was too chaotic inside to keep it clean and neat.

The moment she longed has arrived as she saw a purple sapphire butterfly she knew. She gently let out her hand and the butterfly landed beautifully on her palm. The butterfly invisibly spoke, her mind listening.

"It worked! How wonderful." She giggled wickedly. "Now the mighty creator could never heal herself... It's an open window for me to eliminate her for good." She cherished her malicious plan. During the fight between Danial and Felicia, Naomi cursed her and took away her regeneration, the ability to heal.

"Go." Naomi ordered, she had watched them battle. She pulled out the cork that had been sealing the contents of the bottle, a cursed fog. The lump of smoke freed themselves, spreading out from the bottle. It crawled on the floors of the woods, sneaking between the bushes. Made its own way to Felicia. 

"Perfect." She declared to herself when she saw the fog had surrounded itself around the creator, and the effect had been released on her. Not for a long time before she witnessed Sarah had been eyeing behind her. She hurriedly took off before she got caught red-handed.

"Little did she know, she is a mortal with only an ability!" She cheered. "Too bad I can't get to remove that too."

She walked to her rounded wooden table, in the scattered mess lay the formulas, test results, and samples of failed potions. She didn't rest since she was banished because of Felicia from the Immortal Society. Her revenge grows stronger every day, she lusted for the hour of Felicia on her knees begging for her life.

"Dear me, I bet she still thinks she's the only one who can wield the power of corruption... how naive." She sneered, twirling a pink glittery liquid in a round-bottom flask. The cottage was dim, only lightened by her glowing neon purple eyes, the radiant butterflies around, and the glistening potions.

Her ragdoll cat walked to her and rubbed its head to her ankle, letting a soft meow. Naomi whipped around, her mauve-colored kimono robe moved sleekly to her motions. She bent down to pick up her cat.

"Do you agree with me, Little sis?" She said. The cat let out a small purr.

"Too bad I let her hold you centuries ago... you must be sicken of her egoistic touch." She laughed. The cat leaped from her arms and landed on the table. The corrupted healer let it be.

"You don't know how much I've longed for her to step out from her ridiculous world." She sighed, twirling her hair with a finger. There was no sanity left in her mind, the evil healer was too corrupted. Drove her rambling alone like a total maniac.