Plan B

"What's this?"

I asked, while sipping a can of coffee. I scanned the paper from top to bottom.

"It's an acting contest."

I chuckled, moving the paper in the air.

"What're you gonna do with this?"

"Wait and watch."

He smirked, which made me stare at him in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you mean, the people you hired are gonna invite the unknown and known people for this contest?"

"Yes."

"And like you said, you are gonna find the suspect by the actions that Mr. Park caught on camera?"

"Right."

"But don't you think, there might be multiple people who have this habit?"

He paused for a while.

"That's possible. But we can at least find 2 out of 5, right? And investigate them later?"

I hummed in response.

"Let's go then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After noticing the ads and pamphlets, many people arrived to join the contest at the destination.

Getting ready, it was already evening. We reached the company in an hour.

'RM Entertainment'

Yup, they had another branch in Korea as well.

Entering the huge luxurious building, we hurried towards the cctv section. The cameramen and directors were all present in the shooting area.

We made sure no one saw us.

Everyone's information was being noted, as well as their acting was being recorded.

And yeah. These many people came to join the contest, because Taehyung also added, 'The person who acts out the scene well, will get a chance to feature in an upcoming movie'.

Business.

We took our seats, before looking into the cameras. The participants were explained the rules.

"Okay so, I want everyone to read this script for few minutes. And after, we will call everyone at the shooting area for acting out the scene. And I'm sure you all are familiar with the winning criteria."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and started remembering the scene.

A lady handed the paper to me and Taehyung as well. Going through the scene, I sighed.

So, basically they had to act as an escaping murderer. They were given a small dialogue, and a fake knife. Walking through the desired location, they had to stab a dummy and run. And at the sound of the siren, they had to defend themselves. And finally, when the sound of the gunshot arrives, they had to act dead.

Not bad though.

We can spot how actually those people try to stab the dummy and how they act when escaping.

Maybe we can get some clues...

Everyone began memorizing the script and to be honest, I couldn't spot a single familiar person because of the crowd.

Yawning, I kept watching them through the cameras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Wake up!"