22. Fantasy Fulfilled

Aryaman's one hand slid around her waist and the other one around her nape as he pushed her roughly onto the car door. Maitri looked at him with anticipation of his next move with ragged breathes.

MAITRI'S POV

How did I get this lucky that he got written as my destiny?

I felt his eyes flicker between my lips and eyes. His fingers held me in place while his thumb ignited fires in me. The intensity his eyes held instantly made me feel shy infront of him. He reduced the gap between us and his sandalwood and citrus cologne filled my nostrils, making me close my eyes in intoxication. On its own accord my hands fisted his shirt, pulling him closer, trying to end the never-ending torture.

"I can smell your arousal Maitri" His dark, raspy voice mixed with the dirty words made me weak on my knees and desperate for friction.

"Are you aroused for me?" He asked rubbing his stubble on my cheek, drawing circles on my nape.

"Hmm" All i could do was hum due to the lack of words.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Run Sahiba Run, don't let me catch you" Aryaman moved his body, giving her an opening. She tipped her chin up and opened her eyes and stared right into his, confirming whether he was sure or not.

"What happens if you catch me?" She asked innocently, flattering her eyelashes at him.

"I'll fulfill a fantasy of mine that involves you" He said inhaling the scent of her hair like a drugist. Her breathe hitched at his sudden closeness.

"What are the parameters until where I can run?" She asked shyly with excitement of what came next.

"Try reaching your floor" He said and kissed her cheek softly. She melted right then and there.

"Run!" He pulled her away from him using his hand, giving her a few more seconds to escape him before he haunted her down.

Maitri turned around once before running inside the building, feeling high on adrenaline. Aryaman pushed himself off the car and locked it before running behind her. His first instinct was to look at the elevators but seeing them already at the 15th floor he was sure that she didn't take the elevators and instead opted for the stairs.

Smirking to himself, he immediately ran to the staircases and found that she managed to only climb two floors and had stopped to look for him. Upon seeing him, she shrieked in surprise and tried climbing the stairs fasters.

"How far will you run from me Sahiba?" Aryaman asked knowing well that she wouldn't make it fast the 5th floor by stairs. He whistled creepily that sent shivers down Maitri's spine but at the end raised her excitement. True to his intuition Maitri's speed of climbing stairs reduced and she barely managed past the 6th floor when Aryaman stood right infront of her.

"Ready to go through the hell-ride you so desperately wanted?" He threw her over his shoulder in one smooth scoop. She didn't even get time to register it.

"Maan!" She exclaimed loudly as he carried her down with ease.

"Put me down Maan" She shook her legs in protest but that instead caused him to laugh.

"Maaan....Maan" She continuously repeated his name when he didn't bother giving her a reply. He soon got fed up of her continuous rambling and placed her down on her feet and cornered her.

"Turn around" His heavy voice made her extremely wet and obedient. She immediately followed his words and turned around. Aryaman held her by her nape and pushed her more into the wall until she could feel his right chest on her back. He pushed away her hair from her back to her shoulder and held her both hands onto the wall. He leaned into her right ear.