🔪Chapter 6🔪

Aera' s pov

I just came back from my night shoot and was putting the password in, when the elevator door opened and Jae-jun stepped out

" Hey babe" I greeted a tired looking Jae-jun.

" Hey sweetheart" He greeted back and leaned against the wall for support.

I opened the door and saw Louis barking at the closet.

" Daddy' s home Louis" Jae-jun said and dropped himself on the couch.

" Exhausted?" I asked sitting beside him as he put his head on my lap.

" Very..." He yawned.

" Would you like a hot bath?" I suggested as he nodded his head, eyes half closed.

" Can I get a bonus, by getting you with the bathtub?" He flirted, removing my jacket and kissing my shoulder softly.

" hmm....I'll consider" I said smiling sheepishly.

" Such a tease" He groaned, grabbed my jaw and gave a hard passionate kiss.

I giggled and got up going to prepare the bath but then noticed that louis hasn't stopped barking since we arrived.

" Louis what happened?" Jae-jun asked as the dog ran away into the closet.

I tried to follow but Jae-jun pulled me back by my waist.

" Come behind me" He said protectively as I secretly rolled my eyes.

" I already apologized for not being home these past few days" Jae-jun said picking up louis in his arms.

Jae-jun' s eyes widened as he saw his closet.

" What happened?" I asked and pushed him aside to see.

His closet was completely messed up.

All his watches collection was also gone...

" Guess that fucker was here" Jae-jun scoffed.

" Who baby?" I asked back hugging him.

" Myeong-O" He replied looking around at the place.

Something caught my eye as I walked towards it.

In the corner of the room my undergarments were thrown down.

I bent down.

There was a note on one of my panties, while there was white sticky stuff all over the others.

" Did the guy really cum on my undergarments!?" I talked to myself grabbing Jae-jun 's attention.

Jae-jun came beside me and read the note

Wow! Jae-jun you scored a girl with the perfect body!

Look at the waist size of this underwear!