🔪Chapter 7🔪

Jae-jun' s pov

I had been avoiding Aera these few days trying to figure out everything

Hye-jeong had invited me to select a wedding gown for her, since I had nothing to do I accepted the offer.

So here I was sitting on the blue sofa and sipping white wine while Hye-jeong went to change into her 100th dress.

" Since when do you care about Yeon-ji' s husband?" Hye-jeong asked from the changing room.

" Just curious what he' s like. I've realized I don't know him at all" I replied tilting my glass back and forth.

" He 's nice, but a son of a bitch. You always see assholes like him in first class. They think flight attendants are just maids who speak little english" She replied.

The door opened revealing her in the wedding gown.

" This is our latest Vera Wang. The dress has a mermaid silhouette, meaning it' s perfect for brides with a beautiful figure" One of the staff said as Hye-jeong adjusted the dress from her chest.

She walked to me holding her dress slightly up, so it would be easier to walk .

" Like it? Look good?" She asked.

" Just my type" I replied imagining Aera in this dress.

" I've got a question. ' Nice son of a bitch'  means what exactly? How am I different from that?" I asked.

" Obviously, your a shit head" She said sassily.

" Do-yeong on the other hand, he's just used to ordering people around" She continued.

" Ah, I see. That's why his eyes look like that" I replied and stood up.

" Did you and Dong-yeong meet up? Why? " She asked shocked.

" Hye-jeong...You still don't have a chance with me, even if I'm ignoring Aera right now" I said trailing one finger from her collar bone to her cleavage.

I walked out of the building after insulting her which felt oddly good, no wonder why Aera does it all the time.

Aera' s pov

I got a call from Yeon-ji as I exited my house

" Yes?" I asked opening my car door.

" Where are you?" She asked me with a shaky breath.

" I was just about to come to your house to visit Ye-sol and you" I said.

" Aera...Jae-jun and Do-yeong met up" She said.

" WHAT!? WHY!?" I yelled surprised.

" I don't know I'm going to his house to find out" She said and ended the call.

" What if he founds out about Ye-sol?" I whispered to myself panicking.

" Fuck Jae-jun why would you even do that" I said and started the car.