🔪chapter 8🔪

Aera' s pov

I was at Ye-sol 's school because it was open day Oppa had gone but he had to go to his office so he asked me to take Ye-sol home

I got out of my car to see Ye-sol and Oppa coming out.

I also saw...JAE-JUN!?

Why was he here!?

" Aunty Aera!" Ye-sol yelled and ran towards me with open arms.

" Hi my cutie pie! Did you make appa proud?" I asked.

" Yes she made appa very proud" Oppa said pinching her cheeks.

I saw Jae-jun walking towards us with his hands in his pocket.

" Babe what are you doing here?" I whispered to him.

" Just came to see my daughter performance in studies" He said as I rolled my eyes.

" Aera can you please take Ye-sol home, I need to talk to Jae-jun" Oppa said.

I tried to protest but Jae-jun agreed.

I gave him a warning look before going and putting Ye-sol in the car seat.

I was buckling her up when a felt a coat being put on my shoulders.

" Babe...Your skirt is too short, you can't bend in this" Jae-jun said tugging my skirt down.

" Ye-sol why don't you listen to some song and eat snacks I bought for you. I just have to talk to uncle real quick okay?" I said caressing her cheeks and giving her snacks.

" OKay aunty" she said and started singing songs played on the radio.

I closed the car before turning around and facing Jae-jun, crossing my arms over my chest.

" What did you and Do-yeong talk about?" I asked.

" Nothing, just business and how to raise kids better" He said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh.

" Okya bye. I have to take Ye-sol back home" I said and got into the car

I waited for him to say 'bye' or ' I love you' but he just walked away. Weird.

I shrugged it of my mind and started the car.

Time skip~