5 | the butterfly song

STARLIGHT
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 ❜

"I can't believe this is on the internet. I thought I was alone." Austin sighed to the twins, referring to the video they were watching of him eating an ice cream sundae off his pants when he was or thought he was alone in the store that night.

Apparently someone had caught it on video and posted it on the Miami Hater Girl website.

Turning to the boy, Ally reminded. "Austin, you know there's no eating in the store. And there's definitely no eating off your pants." She took the computer off the piano before walking away with Austin following. "There's no sign for that." He said, confused.

The twins turned around and looked at him with a dumbfounded expression. "There shouldn't have to be a sign to not eat off your pants, blondie." Adelaide told him.

Walking into the store dressed in a different new uniform, Trish made her entrance. "Guess who got a job at Pirate Frank's Fish Fry. Where every meal is a parrr-ty." She removed her eyepatch and approached the girls. "This is the worst job I've ever had. I smell like fish guts. And guess who my new co-worker is."

They didn't get a chance to guess before Dez then walked in, revealing it for them. "Ahoy, mateys! I just got hired at Pirate Frank's, where every meal is a parrrr-ty. I can't wait to starrrr-t. I can save up to buy a carrrr." He announced, dressed in the same work uniform as Trish who used her hook to stop him from continuing.

"Guys, we've got bigger problems." Austin stated, bringing the conversation back to the Hater Girl website. "This blog."

"Oh, Miami Hater Girl." Trish recognised it. "She writes about everything she hates in Miami. She's so angry and bitter. I love her." She smiled.

"Well, right now all she hates is Austin." Ally told her friend. "I mean look at all these embarrassing videos she posted." She gestured to the computer before listing off. "'Austin with broccoli in his teeth', 'Austin biting his toenails', 'Austin checking out a girl'."

Adelaide couldn't help but laugh at seeing Austin walk into the wall, which her action received a look from the boy before he sighed. "That was so embarrassing." Austin then looked disbelieved at Trish who clicked a button on the laptop. "Trish, did you just click like?"

Trish shrugged. "Hey. Funny is funny."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘