Chapter 01

— I'm sorry... Q-Please. — HanSeo begged but he wouldn't stop, the look on his face was scary and HanSeo didn't want to be staring at he, he didn't want to be in the same room as him. — N-I won't... N-I'm not going to f-do... More. — Tears rolled down his face, they flowed. They were tears of agony and fear, fear of dying without ever having been happy, fear of never being able to feel true happiness running through all their pores.

— You're so pathetic as to be bland. — HanSeok, HanSeo's brother releases him, causing HanSeo's body to fall noisily to the ground. — Never leave again without my permission.

The Jang family was the most powerful family in South Korea, their children were known for the beauty of stopping the crowd. But this family was not like the others, it had a secret involving one of the members, to be more exact the eldest son, Jang HanSeok.

About three or four years ago he killed his father, and before him a lot of classmates, HanSeok was unstoppable, his desire to kill didn't fit inside of him. HanSeo knew this very well.

Jang HanSeo was HanSeok's younger brother, the poor guy was tortured day after day. He didn't have an ounce of peace, his body and mind were all fragmented.

HanSeok didn't like his younger brother, he said HanSeo was weak, just because HanSeo is the first omega in the Jang family. HanSeok saw this as a weakness. And HanSeo as the worst thing that could have happened in his life, he couldn't say no to his brother, for two reasons: fear and the voice. HanSeok used the alpha voice often, and this meant that HanSeo never disobeyed.

Poor HanSeo, born into a family without love, in fact, he never called that place home, it was just a place where he dwelt, until the moment his brother didn't want him anymore.

— Go back to the company and do your shitty job. — HanSeo was a façade owner. HanSeok's company did illegal work and if it was ever discovered who would take the blame would be HanSeo, his signature is on everything, even though he doesn't own anything.

— Yes sir. — HanSeo straightens his blazer and leaves his brother's apartment heading towards the company.

He just didn't want to be born there.

HanSeo walks into his room and throws himself tiredly into his chair, he spins it around and watches the landscape and for a brief moment he lets out a micro smile, nothing perishable, it was just a small move of lips that disappeared in less than a second.

— Ouch. — HanSeo brings his hand to his right chest, it wasn't exactly on his chest, it was closer to his shoulder. — How strange. — He massages the place, it wasn't a pain from his brother's aggressions. That burned, and he couldn't explain what it was.

Taking off his blazer and opening the buttons of his blouse he scanned his arm and a red mark slowly formed, it was a small red circle.

— Than? — He looks weird at that mark. — That it? — HanSeo analyzes that circle better, and he realizes that inside the circle there is something written. — V.C? — He pauses for a moment, until his breath becomes unhinged in thoughts that filthy his mind.

This was so illogical that he wouldn't even consider it. But it had been centuries since I had recorded anything of the sort, and it wouldn't be now that something like this was going to happen, and then with it. Fate wouldn't be so crazy at this point. Or would it?

— It must be nothing. Maybe I bumped into something without realizing it. — Says putting the clothes back on. — I have a lot to do today, I don't have time to think.

HanSeo straightens up and picks up the briefcase on his desk and then leaves his room going to one of the thousands of meetings he would have.

Meanwhile, in Antarctica, the last pure alpha lupus runs through the ice. It had been weeks since he had felt strange things, so he had to leave Italy to go on vacation indefinitely.

Vincenzo Cassano was the leader of the largest mafia ever created, he was the boss of the boss. No one went against his orders, what he said was law, and anyone who dared to disobey would have an unforgiving fate.

Exactly three months ago something changed in his life, he began to feel things, they were sensations that were not his, feelings that did not come from him, and it was driving him crazy, because he knew very well what it was, but he did not want it. He couldn't have done something like that, it was out of the question.

And it was for this reason that he took some time to think. A time of seclusion to put your thoughts in order.

But since peace doesn't last forever, he felt it again, but this time it was worse.

The fear that flooded his body was different, it wasn't like the other times, and for a moment he let himself be felt. The suffocating fear that made him breathe hard. He sits on the ice and takes his head to the left and tries to concentrate where it was coming from and for a brief moment he managed to see Him, it was a matter of seconds, but this brief scene made him angry, an anger so great that all the hairs on his body bristled.

Vincenzo Cassano is running fast again, he had things to do, and a country to visit.