Special

— Ying, Yang, come here now. — HanSeo calls out for his children as he hurries through every room of the Cassano-Jang mansion. — What did I say about blowing things up? That's your dad's asshole thing.

After Yang's birth, a few years later HanSeo found out he was pregnant again, and who could have imagined that he would be a boy again. But what HanSeo didn't realize was that her two children weren't born just to brighten her life and that of her husband, they might even have little faces of angels, but of saints they had nothing. And there in that moment was the proof of that.

— If you don't look like it now I swear you'd never see your boyfriends again, you guys have it right... Look if they're not my lovely chicks. — HanSeo crosses his arms and taps his foot furiously. — Who said it was a good idea to blow up the college lab? I sent you there to have a training, not to kill everyone.

— It was just an accident. — Ying, the youngest of the Cassano-Jang replies.

— Accident? Accident. — HanSeo laughed. — So you mean to tell me that half of the Forensic Chemistry college, that same college that's miles from yours, blew up by accident?

— Was. — The oldest and the youngest speak at the same time.

— Do you think I'm an idiot?"

— No daddy. — Yang tries to hide her smile of satisfaction.

— A month without seeing Lan WangJi and Xiao XingChen.

— WHAT? — Yang yells.

— That's not fair Ying pouts. — I can't live without my Lan Zhan.

— That's not me anymore. — HanSeo turns his back. — And I'm sure you'll live many years, that is, if I don't kill you sooner. — He walks out towards her husband's office, and as soon as he enters it he throws himself into Vincenzo's arms. — I want to go back in time.

— What do you hear?

—The campus principal called saying that his children...

— Our.

— ... Half of one of the institutions exploded.

— It may have been an accident.

— From what I know they still don't do forensic chemistry.

— I'll fix this. — Vincenzo tries to get up, but his husband stops him.

— I've sorted everything out.

— I can even imagine what you did. — Vincenzo grips HanSeo's waist tighter. — I'll tell the security guards to be vigilant, so they don't run away to see their boyfriends.

— Ying was already doing drama, I don't understand the attachment he has with that Lan.

— I can't understand it either, to this day I don't know what that kid thinks, I don't even know if he really likes our son, or he's just plotting something with that crazy uncle.

— Qiren is just doing his job.

— And mess up mine.

— Let's forget about that. — HanSeo starts kissing Vincenzo's neck.

— So what? — Ying asks her brother, who was at the door watching over his parents.

— I think we'll have another brother. — Walks out the door, before his parents hear them. — Let's get on with it, I have to pick up Xiao from work, today he has class at night.

— And I have a date with my Lan Zhan, he said he had a birthday surprise dating.

— Big deal. — Yang rolls her eyes. — Remember the plan? — He asks as he straightens his guns.