What's mine?

Sthembiso's POV

"What event is this that you are attending?" asks Amukelani. I didn't think I would be here asking her to be my plus one but here I am and i would rather take her then some random chick in the street. I'm more comfortable with her and would it be a crime to say I secretly want to spend more time with her without Sino being involved.

"One of my shareholders is hosting an event and she is raising awareness about gender based violence for both men and women and we donating money for shelters to be built for the victims." I answer and she nods. "That's a nice cause and at least it's for both genders because I know how sometimes people tend to think that men don't get abused." she says.

"Yeah and they might be in need of shelter to escape their situation. She also wants to raise awareness on depression and suicide especially for teenagers. The statistics for teenagers committing suicide are increasing and we need to raise awareness about it on how we can help them cope with the things they are going through cause they are just kids and they don't understand a lot of stuff." I say.

"When is the event?" she asks. "Two weeks from now." I answer and she chuckles. "And you only telling me this now." I chuckle. "I was still finding the right words for it and i was a bit nervous." "Why would you be nervous I don't bite." "I know that but I didn't know if you would accept or not." "Well I do accept cause I love the cause or awareness they are raising."

"I'll pay for your dress and make up." I say and she smiles. "You are such a superstar." she says and we chuckle. "You will let me know when you going to buy your dress than I will transfer the money to your account." "Thank you. You don't have to worry about the make up I will do it by myself." "Are you sure you don't want to hire someone?"

"I don't want to spend too much of your money." she says. "It's fine I don't mind. It's the least I could do for telling you last minute." I say and she smiles. "Okay it's fine then. Next week Saturday I'll go dress shopping and I'll look for a make up artist." "No problem." "Is everything complete from your side in terms of the wedding preparations?"

"Yes we are done. The suits are ready and we have done all the changes that needed to be done. Are your dresses ready?" I ask. "Yes they are. I guess the only thing that's left is making sure that the people in Joburg pitch and do their work properly." she answers and i nod. She wipes the dishes and puts them back in the cupboard.

"Let me get going ksasa ilanga labelungu." I say and she chuckles. "Labelungu abasebenzeli wena na?" she asks and i chuckle. (Aren't these white people working for you?) "Bayangi sebenzela ngiyavuma." We chuckle. (They work for me i agree.) "Uhambe kahle." "Usale kahle." "Bye daddy." says Sino. "Bye princess." I pick her up and kiss her forehead and cheek and she giggles. "I love you." "Love you too daddy." I smile and put her down. "Sharp." "Sharp ntwana." I chuckle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I wake up and do my morning routine and wear navy blue formal pants with a crisp white shirt and a matching blazer with black formal shoes. I make my bed and take my phone and go downstairs to my office. I get inside and take my bags and walk to the kitchen. I make myself cereal and sit down and start eating.

My phone rings and it's a FaceTime call from Amukelani.

"Hi daddy." greets Sino and i chuckle. "Hi princess unjani?" I ask. "I'm not okay." "What's wrong?" "Mommy says I have pink eye." "Is that why you wearing sunglasses so early in the morning?" She nods her head. "Are your eyes itchy?" "A lot but mamá will buy medicine and i be fine." "I'll come later when I knock off from work."